Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 09:14:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Questions, Questions....  (Read 1545 times)

Offline Mr. Peabody

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Canuck Amok
Questions, Questions....
« on: July 04, 2013, 05:27:26 AM »
Your input is valued!

Tough: Do you read this as a -2 to the Injury Table roll 'One Time Only', as the final wound is lost, or 'Any Time' the model rolls on the Injury Table?

This one is a bit more complicated... In the Quest Scenario, Restless Dead, zombies that are removed from the table are placed base-to-base with a grave marker at the start of the Lurker turn. If the Lurker purchased zombies with a modified movement characteristic going into the game, would the returned zombies have the same modification? Or would they be 'vanilla' zombies?

Thank you!
Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers. P. Cushing
Peabody Here!

Offline superflytnt

• Mad Scientist
  • Cthulhu. Cthulhu never changes.
    • Superfly Circus - Board Games And Social Commentary
Re: Questions, Questions....
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 06:45:12 AM »
On the latter, I say that it comes back as that which was killed originally. Sort of like, temporaroly put down by Threshies, but only temporarily.
www.superflycircus.blogspot.com
Board Game Reviews And Social Commentary At Its Finest

Offline Mathyoo

• Scientist
    • My blog here!
Re: Questions, Questions....
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 08:12:41 AM »
First one, I understand as -2 to the injury table roll every time you roll injury table. You do mean the tough rule? The way I see it, it gives zombie more chance to only get stunned than actually removed from table.

For the second one, by the book, you'd use the zombies you've paid for. I am pretty sure I'd play it with normal zombies, as if they're other zombies, that have just woken up. When I've played this scenario, I've found out it can be a real bummer...if threshold has 1 agent left, he can't win as zombie would keep on respawning before the agent could remove the grave. Also, the zombies keep on coming so I figured zombie respawn should be either limited to 1 figure per turn or you only get 1 "free" zombie per every zombie (to avoid eternal respawning) and perhaps that you can only spawn 1 zombie from 1 grave...things like that. But I have no idea if that'd make it too easy for Threshold. I've played it twice by the book and army with 3 zeds really slowly gets to the agents.