Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:45:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: SuperGrant's Supersystem Superthread - it's a Superproject! updated 8 Sep 13  (Read 6302 times)

Offline obsidian3d

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • o2media
Re: Where to buy a nice print copy of Supersystem?
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2013, 05:41:23 PM »
Grant, I have plenty of figures and profiles put together for SS3. We'll have to arrange a game or ten. :)
obsidian3d
www.o2media.ca

Offline mratomek

• Bookworm
    • Super Force Seven: Superhero Miniatures Battle Game
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2013, 12:44:13 AM »
You can also look into a number of POD (Print on Demand) printing services that can turn those rules into a nice soft- or hard-cover book. Lulu.com and lightningpress are two that come to mind. But a lot of local printers offer some good services as well.
The only thing better than gaming... is more gaming!

Super Force Seven: Once upon a time, the Earth needed to be saved on a daily basis.

Offline grant

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2013, 10:59:22 PM »
Grant, I have plenty of figures and profiles put together for SS3. We'll have to arrange a game or ten. :)

You're on!

Enjoying Macy's free wifi in sunny, scorching hot Orlando.

I scored 25ish clix today, almost all were 50c each, and the. A couple for a bit more. I nearly bought the Invisible Wonder Woman jet because it was just cool!

Bad guys, good guys, scientists, and... a team of all-females! Plus a nice Ironman. And a Modoc for my evil genius boss  >:(

What I'm missing are he big guys: Captain America, Hulk, Batman, Doctor Doom, Doc Octopus. Will have to find those. Had the chance to get a Spider-Man but he was $10. Too much for a strip and paint.

Let the super-adventures begin!
It’s a beautiful thing, the destruction of words - Orwell, 1984

Offline Conquistador

• Galactic Brain
  • There are hostile eye watching us from the arroyos
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2013, 03:20:16 AM »
You're on!

I scored 25ish clix today, almost all were 50c each, and the. A couple for a bit more. I nearly bought the Invisible Wonder Woman jet because it was just cool!

Bad guys, good guys, scientists, and... a team of all-females! Plus a nice Ironman. And a Modoc for my evil genius boss  >:(

What I'm missing are he big guys: Captain America, Hulk, Batman, Doctor Doom, Doc Octopus. Will have to find those. Had the chance to get a Spider-Man but he was $10. Too much for a strip and paint.

I am unloading several boxes of Supers (including a couple of those you listed.)  PM me and let's talk the realities of postage (always the biggest challenge.)

Gracias,

Glenn
Viva Alta California!  Las guerras de España,  Las guerras de las Américas,  Las guerras para la Libertad!

Offline grant

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2013, 06:35:06 AM »
PM sent - gracias!

Offline grant

• Galactic Brain
Re: SuperGrant's Supersystem Superthread - it's a Superproject!
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2013, 07:32:33 PM »
Just added pics of the haul of heroclix on my blog; all the bad guys are broken out into groups, the good guys aren't there yet.

http://soldatetain.wordpress.com/2013/09/08/its-a-superday/

Offline styx

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2013, 11:53:29 PM »
I just bought a PDF from Saber's Edge; waiting (impatiently lol ) for my download.

Adobe has "booklet" printing now! I have a stapler that can reach into the booklet for a classic, 1970s looking rules book.  ;)
http://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/print-booklets-acrobat-reader.html

Now to hunt down some Heroclix - really hoping Barnes & Noble has them in Orlando!
Edit: Coliseum of Comics in Kissimmee looks to have Heroclix, so a-shopping I will go!  

Are you in Orlando Grant? Your location states Canada....you was in my neck of the woods (or swamp/coastline) if you was....I could have pointed you to a few spots with clix igures cheap!
Check out my blogs!

Warhammer 40k, Fantasy and more!: http://armyoftheweek.blogspot.com

Warhammer Historicals: Legends of the High Seas and Old West, Gladiator: http://diceoflegends.blogspot.com/

Strange Aeons: http://strangeraeonsadventures.blogspot.com

Offline styx

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2013, 11:56:23 PM »
You're on!

Bad guys, good guys, scientists, and... a team of all-females! Plus a nice Ironman. And a Modoc for my evil genius boss  >:(

PM me also, let me know what duplicates you have to trade....I do need one Mandroid and a few extra AIM guys....I see in the pics you have some duplicates.....also if there are any specific ones you are looking for let me know also....I have a box of figs waiting to be used....but for something I could use instead is worthwhile. We just each pay postage for swapping sounds fair.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 12:02:28 AM by styx »

Offline styx

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2013, 12:10:17 AM »
I am unloading several boxes of Supers (including a couple of those you listed.)  PM me and let's talk the realities of postage (always the biggest challenge.)

Gracias,

Glenn

Glenn if you got any leftovers you want to dump let me know, I am always looking for extras to start conversions....been doing some swaps, using Crossover heads and such to make some neat things of late....

Offline grant

• Galactic Brain
Re: SuperGrant's Supersystem Superthread - it's a Superproject! updated 8 Sep 13
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2013, 12:38:23 AM »
I was just in Disney for 8 days, so went to Coliseum and picked up some cheapies. Also had my buddy Bob send me around 100!

I think I might have everything I could ever need now ...

Still missing a Captain America if it comes down to it. Other than that? Maybe a Wasp?

Let me plough through some of these and see what I come up with!

Anything you are looking for?

Offline styx

• Scatterbrained Genius
Re: SuperGrant's Supersystem Superthread - it's a Superproject! updated 8 Sep 13
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2013, 03:47:29 AM »
I was just in Disney for 8 days, so went to Coliseum and picked up some cheapies. Also had my buddy Bob send me around 100!

I think I might have everything I could ever need now ...

Still missing a Captain America if it comes down to it. Other than that? Maybe a Wasp?

Let me plough through some of these and see what I come up with!

Anything you are looking for?

Shot you a PM with what I saw on your blog that looked like doubles, you may have more off to the side I am not aware of....dropped you a list of what I do have and asked if you have a lit of stuff you are looking for...8)

Offline obsidian3d

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • o2media
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2013, 07:56:21 PM »
I've got boxes of double clix too, and happen to live in the same city as you Grant. Let me know when you get back and I'll try to dig it up. It's got to be around here somewhere...

Offline grant

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2013, 07:07:02 PM »
Cool. We can do some trading. There's a few figures I don't have

Flash
Wasp
Captain America

I have quite a few doubles, lots that are untouched. Penguin, riddler, Harley Quinn, other stuff.