Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 07:33:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690474
  • Total Topics: 118333
  • Online Today: 732
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: New Romans from Wargames Factory  (Read 12366 times)

Offline anevilgiraffe

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • http://anevilgiraffe.blogspot.com/
Re: New Romans from Wargames Factory
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2008, 03:28:58 PM »
To be fair, he (anevilgiraffe) was here long before you. :-I
I knew that, and he knows it, but still made a scene about it. lol
That doesn't necessarily mean he isn't stalking you, of course.  >:D
He happens to post after I've posted, on a thread that's been here for days, and his obsession with me on Frothers, does suggest the possibility such behavior here. :-[

oh dear... and yet my scene stealing fanfare post on this thread - that was, by the way, just the one day old and quite coincidental that you'd posted on the same thread - wasn't even directed at you....  :-I

Offline theoldschool

• Scientist
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2008, 03:39:41 PM »
As someone said, this isn't Frothers. You're more than welcome here, but please leave your personal issues at the door.

May I suggest that the moderator closes this thread.

Offline dodge

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2008, 04:28:16 PM »
I agree, I for one come here to enjoy the hobby and share, yes thats share with like minded individuals.

I am slightly appalled that this thread which started as a comparison of some new figures which looked fairly good to me degenerated into this rubbish.

I have always enjoyed posting here because of all the support. Any critisism is always positive and constructive.

Lighten up chaps this is supposed to be fun.

Offline Condottiere

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Mad Scientist
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2008, 04:58:14 PM »
Apologies for dragging an issue to LAF.

Offline Calimero

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2008, 05:38:31 PM »
Everyone’s entitled to their opinions but what I like the most here are indeed the constructive critics. You may or may not like a product or an other person’s project, paint job, etc. but there’s no need to be rude.

Personally, and judging from what I can see of them, I like those figures. They are not perfect by any means but they certainly can be use to built cheaper armies.

I hope all go well for Wargames Factory in the future and that’s because I’m curious to see how fast and how far they can bring plastic figures using their “force feedback sculpting thingy” and the impact it could have on the future of wargames figures making.

The main flaw in the whole story concerning Wargames Factory is that they make announcement way before they should have… Victrix and Perry start talking about their plastic figures only once development was well under way and it help in that the wargamers didn’t have time to build up unrealistic expectation of the “upcoming new release”.
A CANADIAN local hobby store with a small selection of historical wargames miniatures (mainly from Warlords). They also have a great selection of paint and hobby accessories from Vallejo, Army painter, AK Interactive, Green Stuff World and more.; https://www.kingdomtitans.ca/us/