Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 10:47:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689787
  • Total Topics: 118296
  • Online Today: 798
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: 2nd Ed. to land soon?  (Read 12078 times)

Offline styx

• Scatterbrained Genius
Re: 2nd Ed. to land soon?
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2015, 04:04:37 AM »
Sees the naked shipper.

Whips the crack.

*glares at you* ONLY I WHIP FOR THE MASTER!  ;D

Check out my blogs!

Warhammer 40k, Fantasy and more!: http://armyoftheweek.blogspot.com

Warhammer Historicals: Legends of the High Seas and Old West, Gladiator: http://diceoflegends.blogspot.com/

Strange Aeons: http://strangeraeonsadventures.blogspot.com

Offline styx

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2015, 01:21:42 AM »
Tracking still shows Monday, package was in Orlando at 3pm today, grrr...I could drive there in two hours! Oddly, the package shows the day after the blood harvest moon (will not happen again for 18 years) on Sunday (the closest the moon is and an eclipse at the same time).....Doubt FedEx would deliver on Saturday anyway, they are weird about weekend delivery...

Offline necrocannibal

• Mad Scientist
  • Cthulhu for President!!!
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2015, 09:45:09 AM »
At least you have a tracking number...I only got an anouncement that the package has been shipped. Can't wait to see all the goodies in real life.
The Cult of the Black Goat Cultist No. 11

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!

Offline styx

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2015, 12:44:03 PM »
At least you have a tracking number...I only got an anouncement that the package has been shipped. Can't wait to see all the goodies in real life.

Well you live in in the NeitherRegions! Mail there seems to be black magic unto itself! *kidding of course* A great country, on my list to visit.

FedEx is doing this weird thing where they ship to a central sorting spot, then they hand it off to the US Postal Services, which is odd as they compete against one another along with UPS....as of about 3-4 am it was going to the US Postal Service, depending on arrival there and if gets to my local office before they go out on route it could show today. In theory it is only about 1.5 hours from Orlando the mail sorting spot in Tampa, they seem to move pretty quick there and get things out the door quick, if it can make the 6am out, miracles could happen. I don't have high hopes but I do plan to keep an on on the tracking later today.

Offline necrocannibal

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2015, 03:06:29 PM »
Well you live in in the NeitherRegions! Mail there seems to be black magic unto itself! *kidding of course* A great country, on my list to visit.

Heh, I do know customs are using black magic as they make your money disappear rather fast and quite efficiently.
I don't really mind that I don't have a tracking number...it'll probably arrive in about three weeks or so and now it'll be a pleasant surprise to recieve the package.

Offline diehard

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2015, 03:28:37 PM »
Hey Styx, keep those fingers crossed. Just checked my tracking and it was updated to delivery today here in PA.
We haul ours to kick theirs.

Offline CptJake

• Mastermind
  • Hooah!
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2015, 10:28:22 PM »
My package was delivered today in North Carolina.

Have not been able to give it too much of a look.   I did notice mold lines on a lot of the threshold figures and a hand broken on one cultist, but nothing major.   The book looks fantastic from a 30 second page through.

Jake
Every time a bad person dies, a Paratrooper gets his wings.

Offline styx

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2015, 01:24:10 AM »
Hey Styx, keep those fingers crossed. Just checked my tracking and it was updated to delivery today here in PA.

alas, Fedex could not get it to the Postal Service fast enough, have to wait till Monday now.

Offline Aeneades

• Bookworm
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2015, 12:31:54 PM »
9lbs of eldritch horrors has just arrived on my desk in the UK.  Not opened yet but may sneak a peak shortly before going through properly tonight.
The Cult of the Black Goat Cultist No. 33

Offline fairoaks024

• Mastermind
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2015, 03:10:31 PM »
Oh no! Now I'll have to stay in the house all day every day
for fear of missing the delivery!

Regards
Jim
Cult of the black goat cultist No.10

Offline Aeneades

• Bookworm
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2015, 05:23:04 PM »
I'm in Surrey as well so hopefully yours will be delivered tomorrow.

Offline Aeneades

• Bookworm
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2015, 06:36:56 PM »
Now had a chance to open up my package in full and very impressive.  The casting on all the minis is exceptional and the new coloured resin really helps bring out all the details.  Some of the new sculpts are also all really good especially the Shoggoth which is much bigger then I was expecting.

My Agent Lovecraft has unfortunately lost his head on the journey but hopefully this can be found and reattached without too much trouble.

Moving house in a couple of weeks so unlikely the new figures will hit the table before November but looking forward to giving the new rules (and perhaps the solo deck) a spin.

Offline LidlessEye

• Mad Scientist
  • Recovering Cultist
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2015, 06:48:04 PM »
Looking over the data I was sent, only the largest packages (pledges of $750 or more) were sent by FedEx and will all arrive today or tomorrow.  All other UK and Europe-bound packages will likely be another 1-2 weeks.

Offline LidlessEye

• Mad Scientist
  • Recovering Cultist
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2015, 07:42:33 PM »
Sending out an update soon, but I want to note here as well: in the event you are in the EU and are charged any form of VAT or other import fee on your Kickstarter order, please retain your receipt and send an image of it to service@shipnaked.com to be reimbursed via PayPal.

Offline necrocannibal

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2015, 09:52:08 PM »
Sending out an update soon, but I want to note here as well: in the event you are in the EU and are charged any form of VAT or other import fee on your Kickstarter order, please retain your receipt and send an image of it to service@shipnaked.com to be reimbursed via PayPal.

Good to know! Thank you very much!