Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:40:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Felstad: The Lost City of Skyrim  (Read 2395 times)

Offline Vin21

• Assistant
Felstad: The Lost City of Skyrim
« on: January 06, 2016, 03:11:39 PM »
Seeing that quite a lot of people use Skyrim as inspiration for Frostgrave, including myself, I think this is the next logical step:

The Dovahkiin

When I was playing the other week, it occurred to me that some spells could very easily be dragon shouts from the game, so I looked into it and have mapped all of the Skyrim dragon shouts to (mostly) relevent spells, now I just need to work out which school he should be, probably Chronomancer or Necromancer given the amount of spells from each and the fact that they are alligned.

So now I have my 'wizard', I just need an apt apprentice, and any ideas on warband members?

Offline TheMageKing

• Assistant
Re: Felstad: The Lost City of Skyrim
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 05:26:19 AM »
Obviously, you must have a Pack Mule, somewhere. Possibly named Lydia.  :P

For an apprentice, J'zargo suggests taking himself. He is quite good at finding powerful things, that help make a greater wizard of himself.

Great mini, by the way. Where'd it come from?

Offline Hupp n at em

• Mastermind
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 06:22:02 AM »
If you want a Stormcloak or two in your warband, the obvious thought is to look at Viking figures, but I'd actually suggest perusing medieval Russian lines; their helmets are taken straight out of that time/place in history.  For Companions/general Nord adventurer types, Hasslefree and Heresy both have a few figures in their fantasy lines that have that right fur/armor/shaggy hair combination to feel like Nords.  :)

Offline Vin21

• Assistant
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2016, 04:59:03 PM »
Obviously, you must have a Pack Mule, somewhere. Possibly named Lydia.  :P

For an apprentice, J'zargo suggests taking himself. He is quite good at finding powerful things, that help make a greater wizard of himself.

Great mini, by the way. Where'd it come from?

Good idea, she is afterall 'sworn to carry my burdens'!

I didn't think of J'zargo when I was thinking of someone from the College of Winterhold, makes sense to pick one of the apprentices rather than an establised mage.

It was from a company called North Star Models (not the North Star Minitures we all know and love) from Latvia.