Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:21:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Crocodile Games/Wargods UK suppliers query  (Read 1591 times)

Offline pelonas

• Bookworm
Crocodile Games/Wargods UK suppliers query
« on: May 08, 2016, 10:21:17 PM »
Hi all, just discovered Crocodile Games after rummaging around on the forum. I was wondering whether anyone had used their wendigo range for Frostgrave, as it's very yheti themed - looks good for frost trolls etc - and whether anyone knew of UK suppliers for them. Keen to get my hands on a few, as I think they look pretty nice :)

Offline SotF

• Mad Scientist
  • Shadow Of The Future
Re: Crocodile Games/Wargods UK suppliers query
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 10:50:50 PM »
Crocodile Games is a relatively small company, you might find some suppliers if you ask the question on their boards faster than here.

Never used them myself, but a friend of mine has been working on a Wendigo force for wargods or other games...

Offline FionaWhite

• Mad Scientist
  • The Fox Fantastic
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2016, 11:02:00 PM »
Black Pyramid Gaming

That's practically the only EU supplier I'm aware of and where I've gotten my stuff from.
They don't stock everything but are willing to order what you need, but be aware of the following:

WarGods is proving popular - very popular - and whilst it would be lovely if we could buy in loads of stock each month just to have on show, it does prove difficult to choose packs that will appeal all the time.

We have used our ordering service very effectively for many months now, and we would urge new and existing customers to continue using this method for the foreseeable future - it's just so much easier!

Black Pyramid can, and will, order in specific requests at the end of each month, earlier if demand is high. So, if what you want is out of stock, please drop us an email and let us know what you require - the stock codes, pack description and number of packs you want will be fine. You will be sent an invoice for payment, and notified when the goods have arrived, prior to being posted out. Current estimates are around 4 weeks from the date of our order to Crocodile Games to the goods arriving in the UK - obviously, you will need to factor in the time from your email to the end of the month as well. European customers are most welcome!

Many thanks to everyone who has been enquiring about this, and we hope this clarifies the situation.

I really have no idea what I'm doing.

Offline pelonas

• Bookworm
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2016, 08:06:20 AM »
Thanks, I'll check them out :)