Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:15:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1691081
  • Total Topics: 118370
  • Online Today: 843
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: My 20's Kults/Lurkers and Threshold Teams and some AARs  (Read 5797 times)

Offline Litebrite

• Scientist
Re: My 20's Kults/Lurkers and Threshold Teams and some AARs
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2016, 04:19:54 AM »
It seems that I did something wrong with the camera focusing and most of the pictures of the next two turns are all very blurry (I have tried to fix them with no success) and thus, they are un post-able.

Turn 3

Gramps and Yeller charged around the house hollering and barking at the top of their voices to come to grips with the heathen with a rife (Arthur).  One of the funny dressed men took a shot at Yeller but missed.  Even though both Gramps and Yeller were much better fighters, the Arthur successfully defeated both of them. At the same time Claire charged around the other side of the house into melee with the Carl, but even she fell quicky to the his adept knife wielding skills. Things were definitely not going well here.

Oli with Buster and Winona rushed across to the other side of the driveway where they knew of a secret hiding location.  The Seekers other team leader Benjamin saw them but they were out of his weapon's range. Arnie moved up to the house so as to keep Oli and Carl in command range. He saw Herman and attempted to cast Synister Energies attack against him, but he must have missed something in the ritual because the spell just fizzled a little in front of him and ceased.

Randolf moved into the house to see if he could spot a hidden cache (which he did) but didn't have enough time to search it. Herman moved up to the Obelisk to provide cover and Arthur moved to the corner of the house to support Herman. Benjamin and Reginald moved up along the right side of the driveway and Reginald spotted a mound on the other side of the hedge which could be a hidden cache. He hopped over the hedge to investigate further.

Turn 4

Oli checked the cache, but it was empty. Winona and Buster stood guard while Oli searched. Carl, spotted the seekers across the driveway and took his first rifle shot at Reginald and satisfactorily saw him fall to the ground wounded. His next shot was at Benjamin, but he missed. Arnie could not stand to have these interlopers in his cousin's home and charged into melee with the Axeman. Arnie's experience with his staff quickly dispatched the Axeman.

Oliver heard Randolf's cry as he fell and decided he should enter into the fray now. He charged into the house and began his melee with Arnie.  He successfully hit Arnie which both poisoned Arnie and caused a wound (Touch of Death spell) (Pic 1). Benjamin seached the cache and found a scroll. He got up and waved the scroll in the air to show his success, but that was his demise. Carl took an ambush shot which critically hit Benjamin and seriously wounded him. Herman could see Buster and took two shots at him. The second one hit and seriously wounded Buster. Arthur took two rifle shots at Winona but missed with both.

Both cults only need to loose one more figure and they are over 50% losses and have to roll to withdraw.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 04:24:46 AM by Litebrite »

Offline Litebrite

• Scientist
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2016, 04:31:13 AM »
A major find/success for my SA/UK gameplay.

For quite some time now, I have been looking out for reasonably priced MiGo figures (I had none). Well an auction came up on ebay that included them.  I bid on them expecting the selling price for the lot to go well over $50 USD. Much to my surprise, I won the auction at $22.49 USD. These figures are now on their way to me. I am attaching a pic of the lot of figures I won.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 01:33:13 PM by Litebrite »

Offline Mason

• Elder God
  • Eternal Butterfly!
    • Blind Beggar Miniatures
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2016, 12:03:03 PM »
 :o :o

Now THAT was a bargain!
Lucky boy.
 :D