Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:35:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Eureka Relsease 28mm Moorcock Miniatures - Hawkmoon, Jerry Cornelius  (Read 9582 times)

Offline Nic

• Librarian
Re: Eureka Relsease 28mm Moorcock Miniatures - Hawkmoon, Jerry Cornelius
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2016, 01:25:50 AM »
E-mail me at Eureka and I will forward you a photo.
How I post one here, I really don't know.

Nic EUREKA MINIATURES

Offline Steve F

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Pedantic bugger, apparently.
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2016, 10:16:53 AM »
Or use "Attach" from "Additional options" on the "Post reply" form (as, I hope, seen below).
Back from the dead, almost.

Offline robh

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Spanish offworld colonies
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2016, 09:20:15 PM »
10mm would also work better for the ornithopters and other weird-and-wonderful war machines.

Agreed, the Hawkmoon battles are crying out for small scale figures, 10mm or 6mm en-masse with all the machines and scenery would be amazing.
Big unit bases done in the Impetus diorama style.

Offline shadowking1957

• Mastermind
    • Shadowkings
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2016, 10:03:30 PM »
Deep passion for anything from the eternal champion is there any list of the  Jerry Cornelius range of whats to come. also will fighting15s have these soon?

Offline fred

• Galactic Brain
    • Miniature Gaming
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2016, 07:43:53 PM »
They look good. War machines would be very cool too.

Offline Tordenskjold

• Librarian
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2016, 08:07:16 PM »
Deep passion for anything from the eternal champion is there any list of the  Jerry Cornelius range of whats to come. also will fighting15s have these soon?

I'm very interested in this too. I'll send Fighting 15s an email tomorrow and post any answers here.

Offline Kamandi

• Librarian
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2016, 07:47:14 AM »
Out of curiosity, what became of the Granbretan figure being previewed here: http://leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=60660.0
Was that a Eureka project?
"Something had happened in the dim past...! A natural disaster coupled with Radiation! The people in the bunkers lived out their lives and died dreaming of a day of return---The radiation would be gone---and the world would be left waiting---"

Offline Tordenskjold

• Librarian
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2016, 09:54:51 AM »
Out of curiosity, what became of the Granbretan figure being previewed here: http://leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=60660.0
Was that a Eureka project?

It was and if the stars align I believe we'll see them as part of this range.

Offline Fighting15s

• Scientist
    • Fighting 15s
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2016, 10:07:48 AM »
I'm very interested in this too. I'll send Fighting 15s an email tomorrow and post any answers here.

My first consignment of the 28mm figures is on order. Because of the current exchange rate I by and large will not hold large stocks of the range, because I don't want to be caught with piles of high-cost stock if the exchange rate reverses, and will order it in as required. (It's how I worked during the last recession.) My initial shipment is largely an advance order for one customer. Nic at Eureka is very good at shipping stuff and although I've gone back to the slow and cheap method (again, the poor exchange rate has priced DHL out of the market) the wait for items has not been horrendous. Some of my shipments have involved some messy and time-consuming VAT paperwork as regulations changed earlier this year.

The expected price of a foot figure is currently £2.85 inc VAT (£2.38 ex VAT, or roughly AUD4.00 ex tax, making it equivalent to Eureka's price). This may well change depending on what I pay for the figures when they come in.

Ian
Ian
Fighting 15s
Gladiator Miniatures, Fighting 15s Flags, Martian Empires and Flashing Blade Miniatures
https://www.fighting15s.com

Offline Tordenskjold

• Librarian
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2016, 11:50:32 AM »
I don't hink I've ever had a company preemptively answer myt questions - that's pretty good service  :D

Thanks for letting us all know!

Offline stone-cold-lead

• Mastermind
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2016, 11:59:01 AM »
Jer, stop messin abaht wiv Caff, you know it's not roight.

Fantastic news!  :)

Offline JollyBob

• Galactic Brain
  • I've only had a few ales...
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2016, 01:50:22 PM »
I am a little in two minds about the Cornelius figures.

On the one hand I have very definite ideas in my head what they should look like, but on the other the character's appearances changed from story to story so it doesn't actually matter what they look like...

Torn...  :?

That said, for some reason I have always wanted a 28mm Shaky Mo Collier, so whatever he looks like I'll be a happy bunny if Big Mike has put his OK on it.  :)

Offline Fighting15s

• Scientist
    • Fighting 15s
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2016, 02:06:59 PM »
I don't hink I've ever had a company preemptively answer myt questions - that's pretty good service  :D

Thanks for letting us all know!

NP. LAF is pretty much the only forum in which I get involved as Fighting 15s, because it is civilized and moderated, and I usually check in two or three times a day during tea breaks.

Ian

Offline Duncan McDane

• Mastermind
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2016, 02:22:16 PM »
Well, need to place an order soon, I guess. Those Gran Bretan look the bomb and when I'm ordering anway why noy check out some Kamark stuff. On you it is, Scurv ...;)
Leadhead

Offline stone-cold-lead

• Mastermind
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2016, 02:38:18 PM »
I am a little in two minds about the Cornelius figures.

On the one hand I have very definite ideas in my head what they should look like, but on the other the character's appearances changed from story to story so it doesn't actually matter what they look like...

Torn...  :?

That said, for some reason I have always wanted a 28mm Shaky Mo Collier, so whatever he looks like I'll be a happy bunny if Big Mike has put his OK on it.  :)

I've always thought a Bishop Beesley would be fun. A game where he and his daughter attack and hijack a Cadbury's lorry could be amusing.

Jerry, Una, Pyat etc, they could all be shoe horned into all sorts of 20th century eras of gaming. Pyat and Mrs Cornelius (in their younger days) were knocking about during the Russian Revolution and most of the worlds major events onwards. Jerry and Una also have that whole alternate reality time travelling malarkey so they can end up in various places. Actually I bet Crooked Dice's 7TV would work for some of that... hmmm....