Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:02:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: KICKSTARTER 28MM fantasy Historical scenery LAST 11 hours to go - Witches Hovel.  (Read 4407 times)

Offline dampfpanzerwagon

• Scatterbrained Genius
Here is another building that is also being moulded and cast in resin by Hysterical Games for the Apocalypse Miniatures Kickstarter. The Stables.

For more details see this post;
http://dampfpanzerwagon.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/apocalypse-miniatures-stables.html

Tony
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 07:25:34 AM by dampfpanzerwagon »

Offline Citizen Sade

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Mad Scientist
Very nice indeed. I assume that these will require some assembly, but will it be possible to use any of the buildings without the bases?

Offline dampfpanzerwagon

• Scatterbrained Genius
"I assume that these will require some assembly, but will it be possible to use any of the buildings without the bases?"

ANSWER 1 - There are a couple that will need assembly - the stable roof being a separate component, but in the main they will be one piece resin castings.

ANSWER 2 - They have been designed with integral bases, but it would not take much to remove the bases or request that they are cast without bases. I will check with Rob it this can be done.

Tony

Offline Citizen Sade

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Mad Scientist
Super, many thanks.

Surely, I can't be the only one who prefers no bases that extend beyond the footprint of the building itself?

Offline dampfpanzerwagon

• Scatterbrained Genius
"Surely, I can't be the only one who prefers no bases that extend beyond the footprint of the building itself?"

I'm sure that you are not alone, however this is not a style of model that I sculpt. I prefer to add a base. It is just a case of personal preferences.

Tony

Offline Just John

• Scientist
These are fantastic looking. I think I'll have to start saving now  :)

Offline beren

• Librarian
    • Apocalypse miniatures
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooohhhh - more sneak peaks at some part painted pieces - am finishing off the camp fires - and saw the camp bedding set cast the other day which will go nicely with the tents and other lovely oddments.

Offline Duncan McDane

• Mastermind
That shed is a wonderful piece of both modelling and painting.
#me wants  ;).
Leadhead

Offline dampfpanzerwagon

• Scatterbrained Genius
The painted examples look great.

Tony

Offline dampfpanzerwagon

• Scatterbrained Genius

This Stone Bridge was sculpted by me as part of the Apocalypse Miniatures Kickstarter Campaign - The latest information I have is that the models should be ready before the end of the year.

I will add more information as I have it.

Tony
http://dampfpanzerwagon.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/the-stone-bridge-for-apocalypse.html

Offline dampfpanzerwagon

• Scatterbrained Genius

Offline majorsmith

• Scatterbrained Genius
These are awesome

Offline beren

• Librarian
    • Apocalypse miniatures
We will be kicking off the Kickstarter in around 3 weeks as there has been major progress over the last two weeks.

i will be completing some of the barricades and camp equipment this week and taking it to be molded up as well as finishing off the Ruin in the wild piece.

The kids and I have just based up this weekend the Apothecaries rest piece (as well as a couple of others), which i think you will agree looks ace and was fun to work on. These pieces will complement any fantasy battlefield/diorama as well as many historical game settings.

check out the pics and feel free to message me with questions.

Offline beren

• Librarian
    • Apocalypse miniatures
A grouped shot of the Apothecaries rest from various angles - hope you like it.

Offline dampfpanzerwagon

• Scatterbrained Genius
The painted examples look great.

Good luck with the Kickstarter.

Tony