Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:36:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686616
  • Total Topics: 118113
  • Online Today: 777
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Galen's Gamble: A Fan Made Supplement WIP  (Read 1023 times)

Offline Dusty27

• Schoolboy
Galen's Gamble: A Fan Made Supplement WIP
« on: December 28, 2016, 08:56:14 PM »
Hello All,

I set up a Blog and Youtube channel to help detail and chronicle this fan made supplement I am piecing together for Frostgrave. The campaign is called "Galen's Gamble" and the first preview is up on the blog link at the bottom of the page. I am going to try and showcase different parts of the design for a handful of weeks before uploading a summarized prototype module on BGG. I will do my best to read through all the comments and consider any suggestions for the build. Really, I just want something streamlined that gives me the extra features I desire in Frostgrave to give it more of semi-cooperative feel.

Eventually I want to do some product reviews for the terrain I will be using and post them up on the Youtube channel. Also I am not a writer by trade nor would I consider myself an experienced Frostgrave player but perhaps I can get better at both of these things while bringing something new to the game.     

http://theflawedgamer.blogspot.ca/2016/12/galens-gamble-first-preview.html

Offline Corvus5200

• Assistant
Re: Galen's Gamble: A Fan Made Supplement WIP
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 11:11:13 AM »
I will be following this with a lot of interest.  This seems like a very cool idea!

Offline Dusty27

• Schoolboy
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 03:43:10 PM »
Second Blog Post is up Galen's Gamble: Factions, Faction Cards, and Resources

It's a work in progress but I like how the system works. In the supplement book it will have a simplified chart for governing the actions and reactions of these particular factions. I just wanted to get the raw bullet points down for people to look over and discuss. There will be a second Faction Card preview that will show actually Faction Cards but I haven't printed up any prototypes yet.

During my free time at night I got a few pieces of terrain built by hand to use in the campaign I look forward to previewing them on the blog before making an instructional YouTube video for each. I have never done a Youtube video before or much video editing so it might be a little while in coming. I seen the news on the new standalone book and local for the new game. Myself I hope they will be putting out more Frostgrave content alongside the new hotness :-)   

http://theflawedgamer.blogspot.ca/

Offline Dusty27

• Schoolboy
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 03:07:43 PM »
Third Post is up Galen's Gamble: Legendary Spells

http://theflawedgamer.blogspot.ca/2017/01/galens-gamble-legendary-spells.html

I like the spells and they are everything I would like to see extra in the game.

Next week I want to try and change it up a tad with posting a terrain build for the community.