Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 11:47:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: [Commercial] Confrontation Continuum - LIVE on www.TempleWest.co  (Read 22153 times)

Offline DivisMal

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Ghazkull‘s Favorite Brainboy
Please stop teasing us so badly. We wantssss precious…now! *gollum*

Offline gibby64

• Mad Scientist
  • Temple of the West
    • Temple of the West
They are coming in hot and heavy now... we aren't too much further out from the launch... I know many have been waiting for quite some time, but I assure you I'm working as fast as I can while keeping the quality at ABSOLUTELY top notch.... as it should be for such a continuation of Rackham's work.

Kelaz the Brutal...  Once a protector for Sessair trade convoys to Cadwallon, now a sword for hire within the city itself. Preferring the curiosities of city life, but the dress of his people make him a renowned personality within the gates and a feared presence if he happens upon you. Kelaz has found himself continually aligned with Chastel, a scrupulous Cadwe Noble. Doing his bidding when the need arises and the price is right.
Owner, Temple of the West
www.TempleWest.co

Offline DivisMal

• Scatterbrained Genius
Brilliant! He‘s a very cool sculpt!

Offline gibby64

• Mad Scientist
  • Temple of the West
    • Temple of the West
Chastel the Devious... A Cadwe noble by birth from very old money. Nobody in the City of Cadwallon can quite make "things" happen like him. As trusted by other nobles as he is distrusted. Chastel's vast underground network runs throughout all of the Fiefs in Cadwallon. His eyes and ears are everywhere. Over the years he has taken in Kelaz to be a personal bodyguard and his most trusted "settler of matters". Though, Kelaz still does as Kelaz wants and takes work from many others who "need things done". 

Chastel adds some range to the game as he carries a flintlock pistol given to him by his father who won it in a duel over a property dispute when Chastel was but a boy. Chastel had always admired the pistol and upon his father's death it was the only possession he wanted from him. To his surprise his father had left it to him in his will. He carries it religiously even though it is somewhat outlawed, but loosely enforced, for nobles to carry their own weapons in Cadwallon. Even though he is a little man in stature, as he walks the street with Kelaz by his side, he doesn't run into much opposition about the pistol he carries unsurprisingly.

Concept by: Gary Chalk

Offline DivisMal

• Scatterbrained Genius
I didn’t expect this pairing… especially concerning their respective sizes, but they look great!

Offline gibby64

• Mad Scientist
  • Temple of the West
    • Temple of the West
I didn’t expect this pairing… especially concerning their respective sizes, but they look great!
It matches the original drawing from Gary. They are an "odd couple", but we had fun writing their lore.

Offline DivisMal

• Scatterbrained Genius
It matches the original drawing from Gary. They are an "odd couple", but we had fun writing their lore.

From what I can see from the painting in the background that is certainly true and your sculptor definitely did a fine job!
Looking forward to get on a spending spree when your line finally will be available!

Offline gibby64

• Mad Scientist
  • Temple of the West
    • Temple of the West
My sculptor sent me this... one more to go for this set ... it looks so amazing.

Offline Bloggard

• Scatterbrained Genius
amazing skill.

Offline DivisMal

• Scatterbrained Genius

Offline sir_shvantselot

• Mad Scientist
They look very true to original.

Offline Thargor

• Mastermind
Awesome !  :-*

Offline gibby64

• Mad Scientist
  • Temple of the West
    • Temple of the West
Excited to show off the last piece of our Khaurik War Staff... Khaurik's Musician 2 based on the amazing concept drawn by Gary Chalk .
Sculpted by: Denis Gonnella

Group pic coming soon...

Offline DivisMal

• Scatterbrained Genius
Just…wow! ;D

Offline gibby64

• Mad Scientist
  • Temple of the West
    • Temple of the West
As promised, the full command group... these will be available individually or as a set at a slight discount.