Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 06:32:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689769
  • Total Topics: 118294
  • Online Today: 798
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: The Walking Dead is......(!!SPOILERS!!)  (Read 24435 times)

Offline NickNascati

• Scatterbrained Genius
Re: The Walking Dead is......(!!SPOILERS!!)
« Reply #105 on: April 02, 2014, 08:56:16 PM »
"I kept thinking where's Carol, Tyrese and Judith.... baby back ribs?"  And Beth, she was carried off episode before last, and not a word about her since.  You'd think Darryl would have gone after her.

Offline Laflin and Rand

• Scientist
    • Curses from the Workbench
« Reply #106 on: April 03, 2014, 01:56:39 AM »
You'd think Darryl would have gone after her.

She left in a car at high speed. Darryl was on foot. Then he got to a crossroad and met that gang. He didn't have a lot of choice but to give up.

Offline Brummie Thug

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Brummies Wargaming Blog
« Reply #107 on: April 05, 2014, 04:22:31 PM »
She left in a car at high speed. Darryl was on foot. Then he got to a crossroad and met that gang. He didn't have a lot of choice but to give up.

If he hadn't of joined them they would of killed him I reckon.

Offline nic-e

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Mystarikum
« Reply #108 on: April 05, 2014, 04:27:40 PM »
I thought they opted out of Terminus...which left them open to act as reinforcements at 'just the right moment'! But they could very well be the blue plate special as well!

In the shipping containers.
never trust a horse, they make a commitment to shoes that no animal should make.

http://mystarikum.blogspot.co.uk/

Offline Too Bo Coo

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • The Adder Noir
« Reply #109 on: April 05, 2014, 04:51:07 PM »
In the shipping containers.

There was that fenced area with all of the fresh human bones.... 
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men."
-Willy Wonka

Offline nic-e

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Mystarikum
« Reply #110 on: April 05, 2014, 05:06:28 PM »

indeed there was, but when Daryl ran past the containers he heard shouting and looked back saying "carol!?!" in his typical husky manner.i doubt they'd kill her just like that after that whole killing kids storyline.

If terminus is meant to replace the hunters from the comic then i feel like they could have gone a better way with it, maybe had them in sewers like morlocks.

Offline Too Bo Coo

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • The Adder Noir
« Reply #111 on: April 05, 2014, 08:17:39 PM »
I missed Darryl calling out.  Cant say I'm much of a comic book guy, so never got around to them myself.  Any good?  

Offline nic-e

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Mystarikum
« Reply #112 on: April 05, 2014, 08:23:58 PM »
I missed Darryl calling out.  Cant say I'm much of a comic book guy, so never got around to them myself.  Any good?  

aye pretty good. i never read them before the series, then one year i got given all of them on a disk for Christmas and spent the next few nights breezing through them. worth a read if you get the chance.

as for the crying out, blink and you'd miss it, but he does call out carol if my mind isn't playing tricks on me.

Offline Too Bo Coo

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • The Adder Noir
« Reply #113 on: April 05, 2014, 08:33:43 PM »
aye pretty good. i never read them before the series, then one year i got given all of them on a disk for Christmas and spent the next few nights breezing through them. worth a read if you get the chance.

as for the crying out, blink and you'd miss it, but he does call out carol if my mind isn't playing tricks on me.

It sort of makes sense that he would fixate on her voice, I think they had a small thing.  Great cliffhanger and pretty freakin sweet that tomorrow is GoT4!!!

Offline nic-e

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Mystarikum
« Reply #114 on: April 05, 2014, 08:40:46 PM »
It sort of makes sense that he would fixate on her voice, I think they had a small thing.  Great cliffhanger and pretty freakin sweet that tomorrow is GoT4!!!

my body is so ready for GoT....

yeah they did, but i don't think fans really responded to it so then they gave him and beth a mini thing before she got nabbed/drove off.

Offline Grimmnar

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #115 on: April 06, 2014, 04:29:09 AM »
You mean the cage of ribs? Or what we just call the rib cage?  ;-)

Grimm

Offline Grimmnar

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #116 on: April 06, 2014, 05:39:15 AM »
indeed there was, but when Daryl ran past the containers he heard shouting and looked back saying "carol!?!" in his typical husky manner.
He doesn't call out 'Carol" but infact you hear the end of him saying "what the hell." It wasnt her voice calling out.
I just went back and watched it five times and with my mind disposed to him saying Carol i heard "what the hell" each and every time.
Not saying that her and Tyrese are in a container somewhere but that wasn't her.

Grimm

Offline XCIV

• Scientist
    • Victoria's Boys in Red
« Reply #117 on: April 06, 2014, 06:00:00 AM »
Scurv,

When people start running out of food, they do desperate and crazy things. Donner Party springs to mind. Then, once you've gone 'beyond the pale,' well, you're beyond the pale. In the comic, they started hunting humans because we were easier to catch than wild game for a bunch of people who had never had to work harder than a trip to the corner grocery to get food. I'm not sure that the presence of the living dead makes cannibalism any less socially acceptable to non-cannibals. Plus, this is the first group that has gone down that road as far as we know. Rick and his group have met at least five other groups (the Farm, Woodbury, the Governor's second group, Joe's claimer gang, and Abraham/Eliot/Rosita - did I miss any?) that were not cannibals. I'm not including the fellow from the CDC - he was all alone, anyway.
J

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." -- Winston Churchill
"Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Agent Brown

• Bookworm
« Reply #118 on: April 06, 2014, 09:39:59 AM »
There were empty cartons of formula milk outside the carriage. Rick notices them as he gets in. So, a clue that Tyrese, Carol and Judith have already been there or a red herring?

Offline nic-e

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Mystarikum
« Reply #119 on: April 06, 2014, 12:13:52 PM »
He doesn't call out 'Carol" but infact you hear the end of him saying "what the hell." It wasnt her voice calling out.
I just went back and watched it five times and with my mind disposed to him saying Carol i heard "what the hell" each and every time.
Not saying that her and Tyrese are in a container somewhere but that wasn't her.

Grimm

Yeah rewatched it last night and realised I'd misheard him.this is why people living through the zombie apocalypse shouldn't mumble.