Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:26:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1691074
  • Total Topics: 118370
  • Online Today: 804
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Dave's futurey sci fi type projects, sculpts, and paint jobbies. EM4 GANGERS  (Read 1785 times)

Offline ShortscaleDave

• Scientist
I realised I just don't get time to post regularly at the moment so thought I'd just start a catch-all thread for my Future projects.

First up Here's a gang I'm working on for sci fi skirmish games, probably Combat Zone at first.  Trying to jazz up the EM4 plastic Gangers.  The idea literally came from thinking of a look that would cover up some of the more......'sex doll'....faces on the gangers  :D  .....So without further adieu I give you my CULT OF CTHUGHA: The CTHUGGEES.    

[FLUFF] A Flame worshipping cult, flaunting burns and scarring from their love of incendiary and flame weapons. To burn their enemies is to feed their alien god with the energies it requires for manifestation in the real world.

The group formed around a horribly burned ex-member of the federal Mobile Infantry.  It is said that on a recon mission to unmapped parts of the world, he stumbled upon a strange conical crown of alien aspect.  On placing the crown on his head, he heard the will of Cthugha, and became His servant from that day on....

Burns are revealed as badges of honour.  Cultists can only uncover their faces when they are marked by Cthugha's fiery caress.  [/FLUFF]

The gang so far.... sans arms! All WIP obviously.  Used some steroidal GW legs for the fattie since the proportions are not compatible with the gangers..  All 'roughness' in the sculpts is burn scars etc etc,

Cult Leader.

'Fattie' cult member - possibly heavy weapons dude?  

Scratch-building some Flamethrower backpacks from Robogear misiles, bits, and some nice Etch-masters steampunk dials and knobs.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 10:32:06 PM by ShortscaleDave »

Offline ShortscaleDave

• Scientist
This is my 'robot cop' for my own highly unoriginal mega-city 'Caprica-City 1'. Still WIP

« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 11:52:40 PM by ShortscaleDave »

Offline Knightofspades

• Mad Scientist
The picture does not show up. The greens looks awesome!
I wish there were hooded heads in the druid style to buy. I dream of the day I can make a "Rolling thunder" type of force!

Offline Suber

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
Impressive! I like them a lot!