Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:58:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Selling my Friends OGRE collection need advice  (Read 1186 times)

Offline Captain Gideon

• Librarian
Selling my Friends OGRE collection need advice
« on: September 18, 2015, 05:39:42 PM »
A good friend of mine recently passed away and myself and other friends who were friends with him are tasked with selling off his gaming collection.

One of the items is his OGRE collection which consists of several hundered painted(mostly)and a few unpainted Ogre miniatures.

The collection includes 10-15 OGRE'S,smaller vehicles like Missile tanks,Hvy tanks etc and Infantry.

Now I'm planning on selling these on EBAY once I get the bulk of the stuff tomorrow and figure out what all he had so the quandary I have is how to sell his collection.

As for the OGRE'S selling them one at a time sounds the best because I think I can get more money for them overall now as for the smaller Ogre minis I'm thinking of selling them as per the boxes.

So any ideas from you nice people?

Also do any of you have any interest in any part of the OGRE collection?

Whatever happens I plan on putting the collection on EBAY in the next week or two.

Thanks
Michael

Offline frenchfever

• Scientist
Re: Selling my Friends OGRE collection need advice
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2015, 09:23:23 PM »
sorry for your friend's loose

yes better to sell them separately even if it is more work to go to the post office.

Some packs are good too, depends of what you sell.

you also find few forums to sell them without the Hassle of EBay and no fees from eBay.

Offline fastolfrus

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2015, 09:34:07 PM »
Where are you based?

Is there an Ogre forum that you might be able to advertise in?
Gary, Glynis, and Alasdair (there are three of us, but we are too mean to have more than one login)

Offline Captain Gideon

• Librarian
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2015, 10:54:00 PM »
 frenchfever thanks for your thoughts I will sell the OGRE'S in singles and the rest of the vehicles in groups for example there's one box which has 6 Missile Tanks and 2 Mobile Howitzers so I'll sell those 8 vehicles as a group.

fastolfrus I live in the United States and I have access to the Steve Jackson and have posted there as well.

Thanks
Michael