Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:21:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1691142
  • Total Topics: 118376
  • Online Today: 905
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Halfling Witch and Female Pirate now available from Dragon Bait....Thoughts??  (Read 2073 times)

Offline Cotton Eyed Joe

• Librarian
Hi Folks,
Pretty excited about a couple of new minis Dave Soderquist has done for me. The Witch has her own flying stand integral to the base....
Joe
Dragon Bait Minis

Offline tomogui

• Scientist
  • Treading softly.
I reckon they look great. Very fairy tale-like, with a touch of Miyazaki. I don't myself necessarily have a lot of use for a witch and a begoggled pig in a cauldron, but these are nicely done models.

Offline Khadrin Stonetooth

• Scientist
Very nice minis and quite original too

Offline white knight

• Galactic Brain
    • WK's Miniature Imperium
Looks great. I'd love to order these two, but the shipping from the US is too high, it's twice what the figures cost. :o

Any distributor in Europe? :)

Offline Hobby Services

• Scatterbrained Genius
Looking at your catalog, you really need to consider adding more photos, especially ones to show multiple angles and something (a tape measure or ruler) for scale.  How you can expect to sell a giant crab with rider for $42.99 when we can't even see most of the crab is beyond me.

Offline Cotton Eyed Joe

• Librarian
Looks great. I'd love to order these two, but the shipping from the US is too high, it's twice what the figures cost. :o

Any distributor in Europe? :)

Thanks for the kind words, I work a bit with Annie the Dice Bag Lady and she is looking to get a number of each. When this happens I will let folks know.

Joe

Dragon Bait

Offline Annie

• Mad Scientist
  • "Down with this sort of thing!" (Careful now)
    • Bad Squiddo Games
You're my hero Joe! *bows*

----

I stock some Dragon Bait here in the UK

https://thedicebaglady.net/dragon-bait-miniatures/

If there's anything I don't have but you want, let me know ASAP and I can add it to the order. The Pound being rubbish at the moment means it won't be a HUGE restock, but definitely a load of pig cauldrons and pirate ladies, I love them! OOh and the girl scouts, didn't realise they were out now :D

(and I'll email you tomorrow Joe :D )

« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 04:43:26 PM by Annie »

Offline Cotton Eyed Joe

• Librarian
Looking at your catalog, you really need to consider adding more photos, especially ones to show multiple angles and something (a tape measure or ruler) for scale.  How you can expect to sell a giant crab with rider for $42.99 when we can't even see most of the crab is beyond me.

All fair observations. I am in the middle of updating the site (with a competent friend), and in the mean time I threw an image up for the folks who follow my line through Facebook or the three various Indiegogos. Dragon Bait is really a labor of love so some things don't jump along as they should. Thanks again for looking at the site.

Joe

Dragon Bait