Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:06:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: As requested, photos of Pulp Sci-Fi Terrain  (Read 1424 times)

Offline Doc Twilight

• Mastermind
  • We have no time for Trucers!
    • Black Army Productions
As requested, photos of Pulp Sci-Fi Terrain
« on: January 21, 2009, 10:52:39 PM »
Hello, everybody.

As requested in my thread with Dr. G, here are some photos of some of my Pulp Sci-Fi terrain. They were a Christmas gift from the wife. Built by a company that occasionally posts pieces on Ebay (look for them with a search for 'Pulp Terrain', I think, I believe the company is called 'Adventure Hobbies). They are sturdy, well designed pieces, with the right period feel. I plan to use them for multiple pulp type games; I suspect I could use them for Pulp Adventure, Sci-Fi, even 1960s "Spy Pulp" in some cases.

Hope to get more goodies from them soon, and have my eye out.

First, we have Dr. Gigantopithicus displaying the insidious Death Ray. Fry your enemies in seconds, or serve them a perfectly cooked egg. (Disclaimer: soft boiled setting not guaranteed to work on all models). Dr. G uses this for "Teeth Whitening", or so he claims.

Front View:

Left View:

Right View:

Rear View (note the nifty control panel):

Next, the lovely "Solar Projector", guaranteed useful for a variety of tasks: it doesn't slice, dice, or make julienne fries, but it can be used for such diverse projects as weather control, home satellite repair and/or manipulation, and curbing that nasty vampire infestation in your castle of choice. As an added bonus, the light shows it can put on for your parties are spec-tacular! Modelled here by the lovely and graceful "Bob", aka Technician #001.