Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:20:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690935
  • Total Topics: 118359
  • Online Today: 705
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Geheimkrieg miniatures (Wessex Games)  (Read 6502 times)

Offline Doc Twilight

• Mastermind
  • We have no time for Trucers!
    • Black Army Productions
Re: Geheimkrieg miniatures (Wessex Games)
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2009, 07:59:24 AM »
I don't think anyone blames you, Vyper. There are a few promised miniature ranges I've been waiting on, too, and I've heard all sorts of excuses for them. Not saying this is the case here, but I can definitely agree with him in that I've heard a lot of this before.

-Doc

Offline rob_alderman

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Dribbling wreck...
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2009, 11:50:24 AM »
I do mean brigade models mate. I always get the two mixed up...

Just had to be confusing didn't you :P

Anyway enough random threadkjacking. The miniatures have been promised for years and nothing. I'm not holding my breath on these and frankly it all gets a bit tedious chewing the fat on this, unless this is actually going to stimulate activity, (which I doubt).

Sorry if I sound harsh but heard it all before.

I don't blame you for being annoyed. I've heard the questions you have asked before and I answer them with the knowledge I have. Leaves me to think if you know the answer, why ask the question? To be honest, you looked like someone else who hadn't done the research to find out why they are not released.

Very nice minis, great shame they will go unreleased for a while longer.

Offline Weird WWII

• Mastermind
  • Keep it WEIRD!!!
    • Weird WWII
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2009, 04:26:30 PM »
Making minis ain't easy or cheap.  I can understand totally and with the slowing of the economy other projects become more important.  Gotta feed the kids and pay that mortgage and unfortunately most minis manufacturers aren't living high on the hog.  Hope they get to it some day.

Brian
Keep it WEIRD!

Offline Commander Vyper

• Galactic Brain
  • Remember Reach.
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2009, 07:54:14 AM »
I do mean brigade models mate. I always get the two mixed up...

Just had to be confusing didn't you :P

Anyway enough random threadkjacking. The miniatures have been promised for years and nothing. I'm not holding my breath on these and frankly it all gets a bit tedious chewing the fat on this, unless this is actually going to stimulate activity, (which I doubt).

Sorry if I sound harsh but heard it all before.

I don't blame you for being annoyed. I've heard the questions you have asked before and I answer them with the knowledge I have. Leaves me to think if you know the answer, why ask the question? To be honest, you looked like someone else who hadn't done the research to find out why they are not released.

Very nice minis, great shame they will go unreleased for a while longer.

Why ask the question? Because its been interesting to hear all the excuses over the years, I get the wessex games emails so I have 'done' the research so to speak.  Be honest, it's been over four + years on these and you tell me that there isn't enough money to make a mould or complete sculpts?

Something's going seriously wrong then isn't it.

And KC: this wasn't about slowing economies when these were sculpted and ready to rock years ago.

Anyway thankfully there are other companies able to have moulds made that we can buy miniatures from in this genre. Again he missed the U-boat/nazi reengineered flying saucer hugely!

:)
The Commander
Now water can flow....or water can crash...be water my friend.
Sifu Bruce Lee.