Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:42:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1691075
  • Total Topics: 118370
  • Online Today: 804
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Review: Biker Gang by West Wind  (Read 6767 times)

Offline Cosmotiger

• Mad Scientist
Re: Review: Biker Gang by West Wind
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2009, 12:36:13 AM »
I actually just finished painting those em4 bikers. They're nice if a bit on the chunky side. Some of the guys are built almost like Orcs!
Sounds like they're 100% accurate.  lol

Offline Commander Vyper

• Galactic Brain
  • Remember Reach.
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2009, 05:00:17 PM »
@Pil My word, your set also had mismatched bike forks? Sounds like the good folks at West Wind need to pack their boxes with a little more care, eh?

I actually just finished painting those em4 bikers. They're nice if a bit on the chunky side. Some of the guys are built almost like Orcs! Look for a review in the near future.

If you have an issue with Wendy or Andy or any products you receive from them just email them in the first instance mate, always very helpful and will replace any parts that are incorrect, better to do that than just post up here eh?
Now water can flow....or water can crash...be water my friend.
Sifu Bruce Lee.

Offline Braxandur

• Mastermind
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2009, 06:44:15 PM »
I have to say that their customer care is top notch! I once had an entire order that went missing in transit (my first ever  >:() and they send me a complete new set. I hope that the person who managed to get my toys at least liked them, I know I did.
Why aim for gold if you can get lead?

Offline Pil

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • One shot at glory
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2009, 07:04:42 AM »
@Pil My word, your set also had mismatched bike forks? Sounds like the good folks at West Wind need to pack their boxes with a little more care, eh?

I actually just finished painting those em4 bikers. They're nice if a bit on the chunky side. Some of the guys are built almost like Orcs! Look for a review in the near future.

If you have an issue with Wendy or Andy or any products you receive from them just email them in the first instance mate, always very helpful and will replace any parts that are incorrect, better to do that than just post up here eh?

I think he did that as well if you read the review. I didn't know my order was mispacked in the first place, and I've grown a bit attached to my alternative bike forks 8)
Let me hear the battle cry
Calling on the wind
Let me see the banners fly
Before the storm begins

Offline Curryman

• Librarian
    • The Screaming Alpha
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2009, 08:40:18 AM »
Pil's right, I did e-mail and got at least some of the replacement parts I needed, but I was dealing with Old Glory USA since they're the ones I ordered from. My LAF post about the mispackings was in response to Pil saying he had encountered a similar problem to mine.
Check out The Screaming Alpha http://thescreamingalpha.com for the best in miniature and RPG reviews, guaranteed! [Not a guarantee]