Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:50:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: "Never trust anyone on the Frontier" an ...epic NWF Campaign  (Read 96056 times)

Offline giorgio

• Scientist
Re: "Never trust anyone on the Frontier" an ...epic NWF Campaign
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2021, 07:27:11 PM »
Generous Umra, light of believers, I'm sending you back the head of your messanger . The remaining parts unfortunately have already been eaten by my dogs.
I have now mules and camels! My waziris are bringing back them from Kabyr pass were they were stolen. Their arrival will depend by Post efficiency... It is ridiculous the story that to have them I had to give you a village of mine.
The village was a present from my munificent generosity, Spinwam.
You will find very soon that the prodigality of a Wazir can be bitter than a snake bite...
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 01:32:24 PM by giorgio »

Offline Umra Khan

• Scientist
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2021, 07:55:41 PM »
Your courier will end up in the clutches of my Afridis who are waiting for him at Dolo Pass.....

you can always complain about the bad service at the post office in Ambala

Offline Forays

• Student
  • Mostly philhellene
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2021, 12:27:20 AM »
Lovely Old School Adventure

Well done gentlemen! Seriously thinking of starting one myself soon.

Offline JBaumal

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2021, 02:11:33 AM »
Giorgio, I’m loving this narrative, very exciting! I’m looking forward to some after action reports from the battles that develop in your campaign.

Offline Umra Khan

• Scientist
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2021, 12:15:47 PM »
Giorgio, I’m loving this narrative, very exciting! I’m looking forward to some after action reports from the battles that develop in your campaign.

by the way , you have a very nice blog  :-*

Offline giorgio

• Scientist
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2021, 12:48:12 PM »
My loyal Khans, my beloved sons, faithful to me as their Khan and above all to our true religion: TMWWBK, the almighty rule which controls and decides all the miniatures battles.
The corruption spread out by Feringhis is contaminating more and more and deserves a quick and drastic solution. But our Ruler is wise and patient, wait in the shadow of the rock to harass the stupid Kafiri.
The Almighty Ruler wants to test our faith and we will overcome, from Peshawar to Memphis my holy flags will certificate that there is only one rule for wargaming colonial and I’m its invincible Master.
Grey shadows are all over our beloved Waziristan but good news are also coming. Just now courier brought, some holy kakhi colours and I will be able to paint more highlander to storm Umra’s fort.
The situation seems complicated but it is all under my full control, the stupid Kafiris acting according my planned designs.
My bluff with Umra succeeded: I pretended not being able to steeling his mules/camels and offered for his carovans the village of Spinwam to be attraversed by a column of Guides. Unfortunately for Umra and his followers I forgot to inform about the exchange some snipers of mine.
As the guides approach they will be fired upon, so they will look for revenge and stupid Umra will attack them to vindicate the burnt village.
In the meantime, some troubles generated in Kajuri Kach will oblige the south column to detach some troops to manage them but they will find the death. Probably the impetuous Davenport from Bannu will deviate north to be destroyed by Umra’s jackals and we will handle Simmons without any help and we will destroy him. At that point we will march towards Tirah to burn Umra’s fort and towers.
But I will have a terrible revenge also on his new followers, specifically Italwars and Mad Guru, believers of the False Rules. TSATF followers  are much more unfaithful than followers of Black Powder, even more than Warhammer fanatics, they have create much more damages to the colonial wargamer community . For the ignorant wargamers they pretend to be historically accurate even they don’t believe in Kipling and the 3 lancers. Whenever it is possible they attack TMWWBK followers, are the worst among the true believers’ enemies… War and punishment according the TMWWBK law are some of the  greatest actions and most important duties.
The worst among these Kafiris is Mad Guru, once light of the faith but now reduced to humble Umra’s puppet.
Now the next actions: El Quartah with his Perry’s snipers will unleash the hell in the North and Growly Khan with his Foundry Ghazis prepare to snap the trap for the Feringhis’reinforcements…
Many other Khans are already embracing the new Rule faith, I have heard that Sergeant Guinnes is changing his blog to remove all the pictures showing regiments numbered according the false rule and replacing with new one with 12 feringhi and 16 pashtan each. If confirmed it will be another proof that wargames Gods are with us. Great glory to the only Rule and great glory to the true followers …😉
Very soon pictures from the road to Kajuri Kach...
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 01:34:48 PM by giorgio »

Offline Umra Khan

• Scientist
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2021, 01:07:52 PM »
The Malicious Wazir is completely illiterate, rumors are circulating that he is also blind in one eye, burned for punishment by his grandfather for stealing a samosa cake,
he barely understands the figures ... we will play TSATF making him believe it is TMWWBK.

Probably ,having the Waziro little sense of orientation , he will not arrive in time for the battle and will get lost , as usually,  between the mountains, ravines and gullys.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 03:44:22 PM by Umra Khan »

Offline Umra Khan

• Scientist
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2021, 01:10:18 PM »
THE CARAVANSERAI
 "who dismays doughed horses who kneeling camels,
  who loads and unloads bales and bassokes,
  who draws water for the evening meal,
  who pays for camels and who hires new servants,
  who screams, discusses, sells and bargains....
  and in the midst of all this confusion prowls the poor desperate Wazir, telling everyone that he was a powerful khan and asking for his stories
  in exchange for little food and a sip of water. "

reinterpretation of a RK poem in a sad story , enclosed in the book " The Wazir and his missed Mules" available in every decent bookstore in Wana and Miranshah.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 01:16:06 PM by Umra Khan »

Online italwars

• Mastermind
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2021, 04:18:00 PM »
Bellissimo ! Beautiful better than Hugo Prat 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Online italwars

• Mastermind
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2021, 04:41:48 PM »
BUT! My friends  in the villages from the other side of the pass told me that a Khan which had been brided with ammo boxes and even a modern Enfield rifle by the government,  accepted, contrary to the wish of his people , that he ll not only anymore purchase slaves and steal goats , not to mention avoid killing the infidel Hindu Employees  and postmasters from Bombay,  but, above  all, he ll avoid and burn the sacred book TSATF …that s not a man decision but a nemsaab  one…I’ll probably  experiment some troubles in keeping calm and peaceful my young warriors ..maybe a Jirga is required to talk about rules choices 😄😄…the great book from Larry Brom no more allowed and replaced by something modern texts is really an evil idea.tribal .traditions  cannot be deleted 😄
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 05:19:25 PM by italwars »

Offline JBaumal

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2021, 06:09:30 PM »
Holy camel dung! All I can say is that I want to game with you guys. NO matter what rules we use it will surely be BIG FUN!!!!

Offline giorgio

• Scientist
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2021, 06:39:00 PM »
My brother from different mother I knew you are a follower of the true Rule. Very good your tactic to show no preference to betray at the last second. in the meantime continue to change pictures in your blog and please cut off any image reproducing the perfidous traitor the Mad of Shat. When I will be king you will play polo with his head, But before follow strictly my instructions, I received ammo not by bribing but because the Feringhi fear me. now all material is going to Kajuri Kach, Italwars traitor and Kafiri puppet is speaking too loudly and risks to ruin my trap...he deserves a special reward, after....be patient and wait the news with my triumphs

Offline Umra Khan

• Scientist
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2021, 07:55:13 PM »
From Gen Simmons in Tank Waziristan to HQ Gen. Bindon Blood

" I received information from our ally Umra Khan that a caravan of camels and mules with rifles and ammunition , intended to the rebel Mulehead Khan , will reach Manzai before the final destination to Wana.
I'm sending a strong detachment under the command of Capt. J.K.Carruthers  to intercept the column, seize the weapons and impose taxes to local Malik and Headmen  for the  help to the rebel.
News of the mission will be sent soon.
In the meantime I'm entrenching in Tank with the Brigade, ready to support Carruthers in case has to face unexpected problems
Yours faithfully
Gen. Simmons "
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 07:57:26 PM by Umra Khan »

Offline Mad Guru

• Mad Scientist
    • Maiwand Day blog
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2021, 07:59:02 AM »
At times like these I find it best to slaughter a neighbor's prize lamb... and pause for a kebab -- otherwise I might rush pell-mell to condemn my venerable blood-brother-in-arms Sgt. Guinness (his nom de guerre comes from a prize taken off the corpse of a Farangi commander he bested in battle), for having fallen under the sway of a confessed heretic and lover of infidels, AKA: Il Giorgio False Fakir of Waziristan.

This brazen apostate declares his love for a text called, "The Men Who Would be Kings" -- while all True Faithful who reside between the Hindu Kush and the River Indus need not reminding that they, their fathers, their fathers' fathers, and so on and such like back to the days when our ancestors were pagans and idolators have never called any man "KING"!  Emir... Khan... Malik... Mirza... Sardar... Nawab... perhaps, but never "King".

Then, like a heretical Sahir, this puppet of the Infidels and their idol-worshipping lackeys even resorts to the bewitchment of numbers: "20 vs. 12... 20 vs. 16," in direct opposition to the famous words of the great and wise Imam Abū ʿĪsā Muḥammad ibn ʿĪsā as-Sulamī aḍ-Ḍarīr al-Būghī at-Tirmidhī -- mercy and blessings be upon him -- to wit: "The penalty for the magician is death by the sword."

So I submit that this same sentence ought apply to he who turns his back on the path of the devout in favor of petty selfish ambition to defeat his neighbor -- the devout and righteous Umra Khan -- under the banner of a book of foreign Kings.  For what has become of those foreign Kings who seek sovereignty over us... be they Greek, Mongol, Hindu, Persian, or English?  Let us add the name of Il Giorgio the False Fakir of Waziristan to the list, for as he embraces Farangi scripture, so a Farangi he becomes.  Scratch him and you will find an English, or mayhaps a Russ.  O Faithful I beseech thee, rid the land of this son of a water carrier, and we will all eat lamb in paradise!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 08:16:44 AM by Mad Guru »
"We shall see what wisdom lies beneath my madness!"

Offline giorgio

• Scientist
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2021, 07:21:25 AM »
Dear Khans, the day of true believer triumph is coming.
Some devoted sons in true faith informed that the Kafiri’s khan General Simmons is as scary as a pasthan rabbit, he is trenching in Tank and sent few ferenghis to patrol the country toward west.
The ammo boxes brought by our Parsi brothers are arriving into Kajuri Karg and from there through Manzai will reach Jandola to provide new rifles to our devotees.
Multiple scenarios possible according also what will happen north of Bannu and Davenport decisions.
We are the blessed by the dice, because we follow the true Rules and the WIse El Ospreyy as-Distributor ad-Producer  has blessed us with two new gifts: we will be untouchable by feringhi bullets  (or at lesast they will get a minus 2… :o) and by the great miracle of “skirmish mode” we will be able to deploy our tribesmen with half number of warriors, so our tribes will be automatically doubled. o_o
May Almighty Ruler give you war against infidels, abundant blessings to your dice, wisdom to chose the right faith, everlasting joy when all traitors will be executed.
My mind blessed by El Ospreyy gives me internal peace but externally I’m fury, now I’m laughing thinking the surprise of Kafiri when will discover we have new rifles and that Umra is not the reliable ally they believe…
Our enemies have ridiculous names such as Italwars who has not even the courage of use his real khan name and we will remember it the day of executions. No Kabuli will be spared if they do not return to the true Law.
Serg.Guinnes, my noble friend, I see that not yet all pictures have been converted to the true Laws, I’ve heard the the Mad of Swat is conspiring to kill you, anticipate his moves and join the True cause, brother in Faith and sword of the Ruler. Today you will be honored as a true follower, after my triumphs your absence might be read as coward… but I know your fierce courage and I’m looking to fight with your warriors against all the traitors.
Now let’s wait impatiently for the new rifles and death to all Kafiris! >:D
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 01:45:28 PM by giorgio »