Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:57:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Alternative bodies compatible with War of the Roses Perry Miniatures (new set)  (Read 62121 times)

Offline commissarmoody

• Galactic Brain
    • Moodys Adventures
Again, they look great. I can see using the short coat guy as a civilian as well.
"Peace" is that brief, glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.

- Anonymous

Offline MaleGriffin

• Mastermind
  • Don't bother running.... You'll just die tired....
Masterful!
Hoc quoque transibit
Sanguinem sistit semper

Offline SirGromit1879

• Librarian
These are outrageously good, there are so many uses for these we will be spoiled  :)

Offline Captain Harlock

• Mad Scientist
Im in the very happy position to announce that the 12 alternative bodies for Perry War of the Roses minis, will be part of the Steelfist Miniatures line and they will produced in metal. I think that they could not find a better home. Steelfist already has a top quality 15th century(and not only that) range compatible with Perry minis and I think all of us here appreciate Simon's personal modelling work and his expertise on the period.

Im currently producing resin masters to send over to Steelfist. Simon will keep you updated about the production schedule for these.
I have to make clear that the sculpts commissioned by Fantasticlegions are not included in this deal. He was extremely kind to allow his commissioned sculpts to become available, but as I said before that will happen in the near future, as its only fair to give him the time to enjoy them first. When the time comes we will see how these will become available.
I will continue updating this thread with any new entries. I have to say that Im very excited about all this.

Offline Dargonsploof

• Assistant
That will be interesting wasn't expecting that was how they were going to be available hopefully it will not be too long for the casting as they are lovely sculpts

Online Atheling

• Elder God
    • Just Add Water Wargaming Blog
Congrats, to you and to Simon at Steel Fist  8)

I'm looking forward to buying a set or three  :D

Offline SirGromit1879

• Librarian
That is super news Congratulations Captain Harlock. It is funny i had saved some money up for the upcoming Steelfist Swiss and was going to split that to get yours as well when they became available but now they will be in the same place :D

Offline Tonhel

• Mad Scientist
Congratulations! That said it was cheaper for us Europeans to get them from Greece than getting them from the UK.   ;)

Offline commissarmoody

• Galactic Brain
    • Moodys Adventures
Excellent news. For both the 12 and the Guard.

Offline Wilgut Spleens

• Scientist
    • The Miniature World of Wilgut Spleens
You really should be excited! I am too and they are not my sculpts. I have already planned how to use them!
I have a bad case of prescient nostalgia. The future's not what it used to be.

https://wilgut.blogspot.com/

Offline bigredbat

• Mad Scientist
    • BigRedBatCave
That's very good news- I'll certainly order some of them!

Offline painterman

• Mad Scientist
    • le lay emprins
Hello
Just to say - in my capacity as Steel Fist’s owner - how pleased and excited I am to make these in metals.
Yannis is a very talented sculptor and I hope that these help extend the use of the Perry plastics to get new poses etc.
I’ll keep this post updated on casting times - they are next on the list and I’m in the hands of my supplier,
Thanks
Simon

Offline GulKelan

• Librarian
awesome, cant wait to get my hands on them!  ;D

Offline commissarmoody

• Galactic Brain
    • Moodys Adventures
How are the Alla Romana/Burgundian armor coming along?

Offline Captain Harlock

• Mad Scientist
How are the Alla Romana/Burgundian armor coming along?

I started working on them but they will take the back seat for a couple of weeks, because I have some commission work to complete first.