Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:59:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: League of Extraordinary Gentlemen  (Read 6858 times)

Offline Doomsdave

• Scatterbrained Genius
Re: League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2010, 03:48:15 PM »
The OSL is frankly amazing.  You have done an excellent job on these.  Looking forward to seeing Nemo.
This is my boomstick!

Offline The_Beast

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
  • As my grandchildren see me...
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2010, 08:47:07 PM »
Thanks guys.

Did I make a boo boo on my first post and post in the wrong forum?  Any chance this can be moved to the VSF forum?

I missed seeing where this was posted in the first occurrence, but I've already averred there is so much overlap between lists, it's hard to be really 'wrong'. More where the subject landed previously.

Gothic Horror, Super Heroes, etc... Really could have been a number of places.

PLEASE do keep adding, as we're assuming great things once the rest of the group is 'done up'!

Doug

Offline Mrdee

• Mad Scientist
  • Paintaholic
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2010, 10:32:54 AM »
Well theres some hellishly good feedback right there, thanks alot guys.  Such nice comments from fellow hobbyists only motivate me more.  Nemo will be along in the near future I must warn you that I tend jump from project to project and then back again when the inspiration to paint a particular model hits, at the moment I am painting some naughty nurses (end of the day who needs inspiration to paint nurses in mini skirts!) but once they are both done back to nemo

Offline fairoaks024

• Mastermind
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2010, 01:50:30 PM »
I must warn you that I tend jump from project to project and then back again when the inspiration to paint a particular model hits,

Ah, so you'rs a gamer then :)

i think this pretty much describes everyone here, I wish i couldstick to only one project at a time and not flit around to each new shiny thing.

regards

jim
Cult of the black goat cultist No.10

Offline Jonas

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • OUT OF PRINT!
    • Deathworld Adventures
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2010, 01:54:53 PM »
Those are great painted models, I look forward to see more from your hand... where will you be posting the nurses?  ::)

Offline Mrdee

• Mad Scientist
  • Paintaholic
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2010, 02:07:07 PM »
@ Jim

No not really, when I say projects I mean painting projects, its all about the paint my friend.  Gaming I do, just very infrequently.

@ Jonas

Thanks alot, they are Malifaux model so probably in the other adventures forum, I will make sure it doesn't go in the wrong one though this time.  lol

Offline Col. Aubrey Bagshot

• Mad Scientist
  • Remember... something
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2010, 02:26:58 PM »
Cant wait dear boy.....
Money can't buy you happiness but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.
Spike Milligan

Offline Traveler Man

• Mastermind
    • The Hetzenberg Chronicles
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2010, 03:11:43 PM »
Excellent work, old chap! I particularly like the Jekell figure. He has such a nice air of creepiness about him. The potion bottle is a little gem!  :)
"It's amusing, it's amazing, and it's never twice the same: It's the salt of true adventure, and the glamour of the game."

Talbot Mundy, The Ivory Trail.

http://ajstable.blogspot.com
http://hetzenberg.blogspot.com

Offline The_Beast

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
  • As my grandchildren see me...
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2010, 01:18:27 PM »
@ Jim

No not really, when I say projects I mean painting projects, its all about the paint my friend.  Gaming I do, just very infrequently.

***snippage***

If no one else is first, allow me to jump in...

I, for one, would be delighted to allow you to paint, and relieve you of the game play burden.  Just give me an address to send the figs. lol

Lord Randall, hush.   >:(

Doug

Offline Mrdee

• Mad Scientist
  • Paintaholic
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2010, 01:33:14 PM »
lol

Sadly I only paint things for either close friends or models that I just really want to paint but can't be bothered to buy myself at the moment.

I have however often thought about commission work if thats what your getting at, why not make a little tax free money for painting, what could be better.....being the oil boy for the Hawaiian Tropic Bikini Team possibly.....it's just the getting round to setting up a website and a certain lack of self beleif that have stopped me, although recent conversations with a couple of friends may result in me both doing it AND getting the website for nothing  :o