Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:53:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690719
  • Total Topics: 118343
  • Online Today: 859
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: (Battle report) The beginning of the end, Kyintruto grows stronger...  (Read 2541 times)

Offline underfire987

• Bookworm
(A strange aeons cult fluff)

The Cult leader walked infront of the portal along with his chosen member. The Portal was formed by the humans of the now empty village. They had brought their gods essance into them through tainting of their water wells and foods and over the course of the last few months. Their god, Kyintruto has no definitive form, Their god grows in power and presence in our world by each body each life form that he infects and brings into Its'self and is visibly see able by all.

The Villagers soon infested with Kyintruto's essence came too the clearing merging together forming this living portal to Kyintruto's infinate realm. This portal however would only last long enough for them to recieve Kyintruto's gifts. They would need too find one of the points of power in our world.

Only then could they form a strong enough portal for the gate too remain open, but they must spread their cult, bring Kyintruto into more and spread his influence and along with building his presence and strength into our world create an army and force too lead the coming of Kyintruto's self and infinate armys of other worlds and dimensions that have become one with Kyintruto.

The Preist of the Kyintruto Cult along with a Chosen member of the Cult walked infront of the portal whyll the rest of the cult bowed in worship of Kyintruto. They felt and saw great energys come out of the portal as the mass of flesh in the color of Kyintruto , the once villagers slithered with enjoyment as the portals strength reached its hieght. The Two Cultiest's were surounded with the energy as it formed two large claw like hands. and they were engulfed in the blueish energy as they were merged with Kyintruto. Their flesh reformed at points in pain others in great escasty.

They remerged as the portal collasped and the fleshy mounds of the once villagers collasped onto the two once human cultiest's added their strength and essance of Kyintruto too them.

They emerged in a fuller form of Kyintruto. They raised their arms and howled Kyintruto's call. Some of the cultiests were terryfied but at the same time worshiped out of fear and praise too their God and his new chosen.

The now fully turned Kyintruto turned northwords seeing in the distance a truck moving too a stop and some of the Human's Goverment men coming out of it.

The now Kyintruto Cult preist gave a misshapened grin with his still forming muzzle and half barked half commanded " We are the beginning of their end" ...  

The lone cultiest fled through the forest , his robe in tatters from the grabing tree branches he tripped on an upturned root and feel face first into the mud. He quickly turned around expecting an agent too finish him off their and then, but much too his surprise and relief none of the agents had followed him.

He thought about leaving this cult and going somewere far away from it.. ``perhaps a home and even find a girl and start a family...`` then he felt something behind him, he saw the red light , and knew then and their that his master Kyintruto would make him serve him forever. He felt the crushing claw like hands of energy grasp him fully and begin too drag him into the portal.

He began too scream , clawing at the ground the claw like hands of energy tightened around him snaping his lower leg bones. He screamed as he was pulled into the portal and the portal collasped...

Later a Portal opened somewere not too far away and out walked another Kyintruto turned cult priest ready too spread the cult in this area again, this time however they would head northwords....their the Kyintruto sensed an appropiate energy source.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 07:25:47 AM by underfire987 »

Offline Kamiya

• Assistant
Re: (Battle report) The beginning of the end, Kyintruto grows stronger...
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 03:00:26 AM »
Yeah! Great work man, I really enjoy this story.
It is also great to see that you finally got the units you were talking about into the game, while I don't like to alter the rules, I really love the effort that you put into the Kyintruto fluff.
Keep it up!

Offline underfire987

• Bookworm
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 05:09:27 AM »
Yeah! Great work man, I really enjoy this story.
It is also great to see that you finally got the units you were talking about into the game, while I don't like to alter the rules, I really love the effort that you put into the Kyintruto fluff.
Keep it up!

accualy i just used stats from guys in the book and upgraded them acordianly. for instance one guy was using the fishman stats upgraded and the other was using the neanderthal tribal leader stats and i had an upgrade for him as well and that was all :P.

thanks man , that fluff is based off of an idea i had for an enemy / race way back in some short stories and ideas i had for my own game, but the funny thing is they can be really used in any game and any setting , strange aeons they fit in great :).

lol so defo going too continue this story and soon enough begin doing a solo game set up with em as well ;)! thanks for the response man always look forward too what u have too say :)!

Offline Marine0846

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 05:54:10 AM »
Very cool story. Love the way you used YouTube to show the adventure. Look forward to more.
Semper Fi, Mac

Offline Kamiya

• Assistant
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2011, 05:55:55 AM »
Great decision to go with stats of the existing monsters in the rulebook!
Can't wait to see what kind of plans you have for a Kyintruto using the "godling" stats.  :D

Offline underfire987

• Bookworm
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2011, 11:11:53 PM »
Very cool story. Love the way you used YouTube to show the adventure. Look forward to more.

thanks man :), i do battle reports for all the games i can do and SA is defo one of the best too do them for :)!