Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:29:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686598
  • Total Topics: 118110
  • Online Today: 626
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: The Secret Of The Red Jewel a pictured .45 Adventure Report  (Read 3566 times)

Offline Driscoles

• The Dude
  • Galactic Brain
The Secret Of The Red Jewel a pictured .45 Adventure Report
« on: October 03, 2006, 12:40:29 AM »
Hello,

because we have a hollyday on tuesday we quickly decided to get a gaming day organized at my house.

Buk, Stefan, Tobias, Michael and me finally made it. We started early at noon with Buk and Tobias and we started with Pulp. Later that day we played with Stefan Betrayal at house on the Hill had some Dinner and when Michael joined at 8 pm we started some heroic fantasy dungeon crawl.

The Pulp Adventure we played was kind of classis Indiana Jones Stuff in the steaming african jungle in the 20`s and is called

The Secret of The Red Jewel
Part 1 Expedition into Darkness.

Evil American acheologist Jefrey Tigory ( Grade 2 ) and his henchmen want to get the Red Jewel from an ancient temple somewhere in the jungles of central Africa. He is joined by Jarvis Jenkins ( Grade 2 ) a pathfinder and hunter, M`Basa a native guide ( Grade 1 ), two american hired guns ( ½ Grades ) and two native porters.

Here is a picture of the group on the ruined pyramid. Unfortunately one porter is missing.

On the other side we have Alan Nolan a Grade 3 Performer who likes strong liqour and is engaged with Jacqueline Beaufait a French Grade 2 assistant Prof. N `Gono is there Native Assistant, guide and friend and they also have two native porters to cary there luggage and equipment.

Both teams had to cross a stream to reach there goal. There setup was in each corner of the game board. Crossing a stream in Africa is always dangerous. We experienced adventurer know this. Unfortunately one porter ( the one with the crate ) didn’t know and he was taken away by a crocodile. The crocodile was an encounter happening at the stream on a bad die 10 roll and a black card  and another d6 roll. He was very unlucky. Unfortunately I had no croc. I beg your pardon.

Meanwhile N `Gono did some sniper shots at the americans while his european friends and native porters crossed the stream without a casualty. Later during the firefight N `Gono was killed by a headshot.

Jaqueline Beaufait discovered a trapdoor and was sent directly into the hidden temple below. The players didn’t know that by now. Alan was frighted about his love and started to wrestle with a Killer Ape.

Meanwhile Jeffrey Tigory found an interesting Idol ( no picture sorry ) and his servant a bloodstained temple. He had to pass a gut test. He did with bravery because his Boss was right behind him…

Tigory was in desperate search for the hidden entrance when his henchman scum MacGrath found something ( he rolled a 10 ) “ Hey Boss this here looks interesting…”

Alan finnished the Killer Ape with a little help from his friends ( the porters ) and jumped into the same hole in which Jacqi B dissapeared.

A greedy laughter came up from Tigorys throat when he put the idol into the keyhole. The temple opened for part 2 TOMBS OF TERROR.

Don’t miss….they will be online soon in the same theatre.

Thanks to Buk and Tobias for a fun game. We had a good laugh and fun and we changed the game  a bit  when things worked out too bad for one side. But this happened more in part two. Stay tuned !

Nite nite
Björn
, ,

Offline Operator5

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • The Silent Sentinel
    • Rattrap Productions LLC
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2006, 12:54:14 AM »
I look forward to all your post game write-ups. You guys put on some great games (and I want to hear about that dungeon crawl as well!)
Richard A. Johnson
On Facebook: Rattrap on Facebook

Offline Prof.Witchheimer

• Elder God
    • Back of Beyond
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2006, 07:04:15 AM »
can't wait our game next week in Berlin :)

Offline Grimm

• Two-time LPL Champion (Season 2 and 3) Supporting Adventurer
  • The Colonial Tales Winner
  • Scatterbrained Genius
    • Grimms-Hangar on Facebook
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2006, 07:15:04 AM »
Did I ever manage to play in Kiel ??? :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

I need a secund car afeter my old one is out of use .

very sorry to miss that game .

Grimm
ttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Grimms-Hangar/196455560521708

Offline PeteMurray

• Parapsychologist
  • Scatterbrained Genius
  • Cardinal Murray
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2006, 01:23:25 PM »
Great looking game! I'm with Rich--I want to see part 2 and how your dungeon crawl went.

You guys want to run a Gloire game sometime?

Offline Operator5

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • The Silent Sentinel
    • Rattrap Productions LLC
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2006, 03:04:02 PM »
Bjorn: Do you have any pictures of the whole board at once? I'm looking at the bits and pieces of ruin sticking out of the grouns and would love to see how the whole board looks.