Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:23:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Hellboy returns  (Read 5106 times)

Offline eladio fernandez

• Bookworm
    • HEROIC ADVENTURES OF ELADIATOR
Hellboy returns
« on: October 10, 2006, 10:39:52 AM »
Just a little OT but...the next Hellboy movie have title:
 Hellboy 2, The Golden Army.

More info...
http://sneakpeekcom.tripod.com/id515.html

Regards,

Eladio

Offline Westfalia Chris

• Cardboard Warlord
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Brain
  • Elaborate! Elucidate! Evaluate!
Hellboy returns
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 11:08:15 AM »
10,000 goblin-built robots

Oh my! That might prove a must-see, although I´ve missed the first one until now...

Offline loki

• Scientist
Hellboy returns
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 06:34:55 AM »
Here is my chance for Hellboy minis:

Minis/Wargames: Hellboy To Rejoin Heroclix And Horrorclix Games
Posted 2006-10-15 22:18:39 by damonwhite

WizKids Damon White Reports: (SEATTLE) - WizKids Inc. has announced the return of Dark Horse Comics to HeroClix with the release of the seven-figure Dark Horse HeroClix Hellboy and the B.P.R.D Action Pack. This windowed product, which features all-new sculpts and game play, will be released in March 2007.

Hellboy is the popular demon-turned-hero created by Mike Mignola and published by Dark Horse Comics. Hellboy has

been featured in a live-action movie, an upcoming animated movie and will be seen in Hellboy 2 by Universal Pictures in 2008. The B.P.R.D. (Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense) is a group of government agents whose sole duty is to protect unsuspecting citizens from the forces of darkness.

Because Hellboy and B.P.R.D. are horror-themed comics, WizKids will be branding this product as a dual HeroClix-HorrorClix release. HorrorClix is the new monster-themed collectable miniatures game that is loosely compatible with HeroClix. The Dark Horse HeroClix Hellboy and the B.P.R.D. Action Pack will contain seven monster cards along with victim tokens for HorrorClix compatibility.

"We’re very excited to complement HeroClix and HorrorClix with this great property from Dark Horse Comics," said Lax Chandra, president of WizKids®. "HeroClix is really a game for comic book fans, and the Hellboy property fits perfectly into the HorrorClix genre. Hellboy and the B.P.R.D. are very high on the wish lists of our players and collectors."

"Playing Hellboy and the B.P.R.D. will be very easy, no matter which game system you’re using," said Mark Tuttle, WizKids brand manager. "If you’re playing HeroClix, you’ll use the figure’s dial and reference the standard powers and abilities card. If you’re playing HorrorClix, you’ll use the included monster cards to know how to play each figure. This will become the standard for any dual-branded HeroClix-HorrorClix product we release."

Exact pricing for the Dark Horse HeroClix Hellboy and the B.P.R.D. Action Pack is to be determined. For more information on Dark Horse Comics, visit www.darkhorse.com.

Offline Prof.Witchheimer

• Elder God
    • Back of Beyond
Hellboy returns
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 09:04:09 AM »
great news, i'm really looking forward for that release  :D

Offline joroas

• Galactic Brain
Re: Hellboy returns
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2008, 08:32:54 AM »
This arrived today for a few quid on EBay.  The figures look okay and, for a lazy cheapskate like me, a quick rebase will see them in use on the table.  A lot of the Horrorclix zombies look perfectly okay with a rebase too........
'So do all who see such times. But that is not for us to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that we are given.'

Offline postal

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2008, 10:50:39 AM »
looks like a good flick.

Offline coggon

• Scientist
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2008, 02:32:04 PM »
Saw the movie yesterday, enjoyed it tremendously. I'd say more, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone else :-X
"MY enthusiasm greatly exceeds my talent"-Me

Offline supervike

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
    • supervike's stuff
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2008, 02:47:46 PM »
I saw it this weekend as well.

Enjoyed it very much!

Not as dark as the first, and I think the story was tighter in number one...but still worth the watch!

Offline Chairface

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2008, 02:15:26 AM »
Just got home from the theatre. Awesome!  :-*

Offline bandit86

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2008, 05:22:59 AM »
Weak story, so so acting, nice Special effect. I did not love it but did not hate it either.  I liked Mr Wink but was'nt he a Morlock from the Time Machine
Barbarella: What's that screaming? A good many dramatic situations begin with screaming...
http://bandit86.blogspot.com/

Offline postal

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2008, 10:47:32 AM »
I thought hellboy 2 was very well done.