Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:26:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: scenarios in EOTD rule book  (Read 4312 times)

Offline Brummie Thug

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Brummies Wargaming Blog
Re: scenarios in EOTD rule book
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2013, 08:27:51 AM »
Once you enter combat you are considered locked in combat until somebody goes down or is removed from play. The only way you can remove yourself in any other way is if there is another member of your faction involved in the same combat in which case if you character goes down he is able to crawl away whilst your colleague fights your opponent.

Offline teha123

• Assistant
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2013, 09:40:42 AM »
Once you enter combat you are considered locked in combat until somebody goes down or is removed from play. The only way you can remove yourself in any other way is if there is another member of your faction involved in the same combat in which case if you character goes down he is able to crawl away whilst your colleague fights your opponent.

Hmm i see was hoping perhaps can roll for escape and if fail minus 1 in the duel dice. I am still awaiting my rule book to be sent from Westwind but want to test the ripper scenario but alot of questions not answered in the PDF.

regarding mutiple melee as i understand its a plus 1 on the duel role right? what about wound ?

do you use 2 dices if you have 2 against 1?

Offline Brummie Thug

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Brummies Wargaming Blog
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2013, 11:10:43 AM »
regarding mutiple melee as i understand its a plus 1 on the duel role right? what about wound ?

No because you fight each opponent individually. Each model after the first gets +1 to there combat roll. So if its 3 vs 1 the first fight there is no bonus the second gets +1 the third gets +2.

There is no bonus to wound your opponent.

do you use 2 dices if you have 2 against 1?

You would roll a D10 for each point of your attack statistic. As each combat is fought as a separate combat the +1 to the dice roll is the only benefit you get for a mutliple combat

Offline teha123

• Assistant
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2013, 11:40:06 AM »
No because you fight each opponent individually. Each model after the first gets +1 to there combat roll. So if its 3 vs 1 the first fight there is no bonus the second gets +1 the third gets +2.

There is no bonus to wound your opponent.

You would roll a D10 for each point of your attack statistic. As each combat is fought as a separate combat the +1 to the dice roll is the only benefit you get for a mutliple combat

Understood!! Thank you very much. Guess that made a bit sense to make it higher chances of winning. Cant wait for my rulebook to arrive.

Offline teha123

• Assistant
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2013, 11:52:08 AM »
oops sorry again.

So if the subsequent duel will be +1, and +2

what happens if 3 VS 1  first duel  i lost and my character dies.  does the second duel gets a +1?