Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:51:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689725
  • Total Topics: 118291
  • Online Today: 810
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Modern Era Buildings Wish List  (Read 9962 times)

Offline Maccwar

• Librarian
Re: Modern Era Buildings Wish List
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2014, 10:13:39 AM »
What I would really like is street furniture. Park benches, trashcans, busstops, streetlights, hotdog stands, news stands and all the other smallish things that are in the streets.

I have some of these on order from the Mantic Mars Attacks Kickstarter. Hopefully they will be available from their web site some time after August.

Italeri also do an Urban Accessories set in 1:72.

Offline Wyrmalla

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2014, 03:02:37 PM »
Huh, I was just wondering when that Mars Attacks stuff would go up for public sale. $25's (plus shipping) perhaps a little steep given that those items are plastic (I think), but I suppose that matches the price of other company's similar products.

Offline Arlequín

• Galactic Brain
  • Culpame de la Bossa Nova...
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2014, 03:20:38 PM »
Huh, I was just wondering when that Mars Attacks stuff would go up for public sale. $25's (plus shipping) perhaps a little steep given that those items are plastic (I think), but I suppose that matches the price of other company's similar products.

That's the KS price, which was done in $ US... they are based in Nottingham, besides having an outlet in the US. Drop them a mail: http://www.manticgames.com/contact.html

The KS is due to ship August-ish, so I imagine the stuff will be in the online store any time from September onwards, although at what price difference I couldn't say.

Offline Sinewgrab

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • All to all, by my mustard!
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2014, 03:27:48 PM »
I just wish Corsec would give us real photos - if I could see the quality, I might actually put some of their stuff to use in my Fallout board.  A strip mall would be handy, but if all you give me is mediocre renders, my money stays home.
"There is no known cure for the wargaming virus, only treatments with ever increasing doses of metal."

Offline Maccwar

• Librarian
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2014, 03:40:50 PM »

They will be produced by Antenocitis Workshop and will be in resin so they should be decent quality. The retail price (when they do become available) may be higher than the Kickstarter price.

Offline Cypher226

• Mad Scientist
    • Friendly Fire
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2014, 09:06:51 PM »
I'll post pictures after I finish the design and create the 1st building.

You'll have to discuss import duties with your MP.   ;)

Ed

Or more companies could find UK distributors, much like say, Warsenal or Litko....

If the price and product is right, I'll cough up, believe me - but without actual product pictures instead of renders - no sale. It's the equivalent of the old hand-illustrated catalogues in the modern day. I bought next to nothing from GZG from their old paper catalogues and very little from their old webstore, same applies here. 

Offline NurgleHH

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
  • Spacelord
    • Victory Decision Vietnam
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2014, 07:28:57 PM »
Received my parcel from Great escape games. The resin stuff ist usefull even for modern times. Beds, tables and chairs. Have a look here: http://www.greatescapegames.co.uk/deadmanshand/dmhfurniture.html
Victory Decision Vietnam here: leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=43264.0

Victory Decision Spacelords here: leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=68939.0

My pictures: http://pictures.dirknet.de/

Offline Wyrmalla

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2014, 07:56:29 PM »
Oh hey I have some of that Dead Man's Hand scenery.  I've only ever bought it at shows or found old stock in my local shop, but thanks for the link to an online distributor. I could do with buying more of those cacti. ^^

Does anyone happen to know where to find some of the old Kiss Kiss Bang Bang terrain blisters? I've had a look at their site, but I couldn't see the blister which included filing cabinets and office desks, nor some of the computer themed ones. Alternative options from other companies would be appreciated too. I wound up just making my own office items based on those, but it'd be nice to have some proper resin ones.

Offline NurgleHH

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
  • Spacelord
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2014, 09:01:54 PM »
I think you mean copplestone: http://www.copplestonecastings.co.uk/range.php?range=KKB

Artizan did only miniatures...

Offline Wyrmalla

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2014, 09:23:09 PM »
Oh yeah I'm referring to Copplestone, I just went for the particular range. ^^'

Offline NurgleHH

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
  • Spacelord