Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 05:09:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Blackwater Gulch News  (Read 23890 times)

Offline Necros

• Scientist
    • Blackwater Gulch
Re: Blackwater Gulch: Savage Beasts - Preorder Now!
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2015, 02:48:57 PM »

Howdy Pardners!

While our Kickstarter didn't work out, we were still able to get enough regular sales to get the initial minis produced after all. We're still taking preorders right now, and will wait until this Sunday count everything up and figure out how much stock we need to order. So if you want to get in on the first batch of beasts, head on over to our online store and preorder now :)

http://store.gangfightgames.com/blackwater-gulch/savage-beasts/

Currently you can order the Werewolves or Chupacabras, and we also have bundle deals resembling the pledge levels we had in the campaign. We have the end of December listed as the ship date, but expect to have everything ready to go more like November if all goes well.

In other news, we just sent the new rulebook files off to the printer and hope to have samples in a couple weeks. And, we also just sent the 3D sculpts for the Werecatcher and the Werewolf Support Pack off to our 3D printer and hope to get those prints soon too. We're expecting to release those minis early in the new year. Next up we'll be sculpting the Werebears :) We'll probably get those started in the next month or so.
Blackwater Gulch - Gangfights in the Old West

Offline obsidian3d

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • o2media
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2015, 04:45:24 PM »
Will any of the beast rules be available to download like the old rule book was?
obsidian3d
www.o2media.ca

Offline Necros

• Scientist
    • Blackwater Gulch
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2015, 05:23:45 PM »
Yessir!

Rules and also character cards will be a free PDF or print on demand through Wargame Vault. I'm also going to just keep a few copies in stock in my online store to make it more convenient for new folks and to have on hand to sell at cons when I go to em.

So I'll have the final PDF rules updated soon :)

Offline obsidian3d

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • o2media
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2015, 06:51:17 PM »
good news :)

Offline Argonor

• Elder God
  • Attic Attack: Mead and Dice!
    • Argonor's Wargames
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2015, 04:25:19 PM »
Oh, and here i am, just having bought THW's High Moon: Dead Reckoning and re-booting my dormant Old/Weird West project...  o_o

Not sure if I'll want to play the rules at some point, but some of your creatures, probably!
Ask at the LAF, and answer shall thy be given!

Cultist #84

Offline Necros

• Scientist
    • Blackwater Gulch
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2015, 08:38:48 PM »
Cool :) I just placed my order for all the minis and let them know how much stock I need, but I’m ordering about 2x as much so if you pre-order now you’ll still be able to get in on the first batch if you don’t want to wait.

I also just sent out the files for the 3D prints of the Werecatcher and 2 werewolves with ranged weapons, I should have those in about a week or maybe 2 :)

Offline Necros

• Scientist
    • Blackwater Gulch
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2015, 03:27:42 PM »
We are happy to announce that Blackwater Gulch: Savage Beasts is available now! All pre-orders have been sent and the miniatures for our Werewolves, Chupacabras and rulebooks are all listed in our online store now at http://store.gangfightgames.com/

But we won't be stopping there. Master molds are now being created for some more werewolves who will be released in the new year, Rugaroo and Wildeye, bringing some much needed ranged support to the pack.

Next up we wanted to share our new Facebook page. We just launched it a couple days ago. We'll be using this page to post new official news and photos of new miniatures. Feel free to stop by and "like" us :)

https://www.facebook.com/GangfightGames/

Offline Necros

• Scientist
    • Blackwater Gulch
Re: Blackwater Gulch: Savage Beasts - Available Now!
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2015, 03:26:42 PM »
In other news, Print on Demand versions of our new rulebook and updated character cards are available to order from Wargame Vault now!

http://www.wargamevault.com/browse/pub/6433/Gangfight-Game-Studio

And of course we will always have the PDFs available to download for free too :)

Offline Necros

• Scientist
    • Blackwater Gulch
Re: Blackwater Gulch: Savage Beasts - Available Now!
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2016, 01:55:31 PM »
The Savage Beasts are about to get some much needed ranged support as Wildeye and Rugaroo join the pack!

These miniatures are available for preorder now in our Werewolf Support Pack for $15 (USD). They will ship on or before April 15, 2016. Click here to pre-order them now!

In other news, next month we should have our new Werecatcher Artillery piece ready to go, and Clint is sculpting a pack of Werebears right now. We'll show those off as soon as we get some new screenshots!

Secondly, we would like to announce our new website, SkirmishGames.com! This is the new home for our open-ended generic ruleset that you can use to play with any miniatures in any setting you want! It's based on our Blackwater Gulch and Mechadrome rules. We have lots of plans for this new ruleset and our first big project will be a new Fantasy Gameworld Rulebook called Lair of the Wurmqueen. For now, you can download the core playtest rules for free, including a generic fantasy supplement, and other genres will follow soon. We'll also be posting news and links to new Kickstarter campaigns for new miniatures that will work good with our gameworlds. And you can also follow us on Facebook and now Twitter too! We are just getting the ball rolling on our new site, and we'll have much more to share in the coming months :)

Offline Necros

• Scientist
    • Blackwater Gulch
Re: Blackwater Gulch News
« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2016, 02:22:20 PM »
Howdy folks!

We are planning a new Kickstarter for Blackwater Gulch sometime this summer, we're getting some new minis sculpted now. Here is the first preview, Janey Bower, a Moonshiner and member of the monster hunting gang, The Unsung. This is a WIP shot, she still needs a lot of details, but she's well on her way.

Also, like us on Facebook if you'd like to follow along with the progress, we'll be posting more pictures more frequently over there :)

Offline Yggdrasil

• Scientist
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2016, 04:33:49 PM »
Interesting Concept Art!
I really like the used look of the clothes with all those patches.  It's seems perfect for a shifty moonshiner.
Will the actual model feature the patches and torn-off pieces too?

Keep up the great work!

Offline Necros

• Scientist
    • Blackwater Gulch
« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2016, 04:17:33 PM »
I'll see what the sculptor says. I was thinking the patches would be something that you can just paint on yourself,. It might be too hard to get those little details to be sculpted on, and then still show up in the final mini. But I'll get them to add it if they think it will work :)

Offline Necros

• Scientist
    • Blackwater Gulch
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2016, 02:52:36 PM »
The Werecatcher is out now!

The Werecatcher is a special artillery piece, designed to keep wily critters from running around. It’s fearsome silver blades are based on the classic witchcatcher, but modified to capture much bigger prey. You can order it from our online store for $10.

http://store.gangfightgames.com/blackwater-gulch/infamous-gangs/hired-guns-artillery/werecatcher/

Also, I just got the new sculpt for Wampus, the alpha werecat and leader of the new beast pack, the Wormwood Wardens. He’ll be joined by the Werebear and Jackalope, and also a Werebat who’s next one the list.

I usually post WIP shots and more on our Facebook page, so stop by and “like" us :)

https://www.facebook.com/GangfightGames/

Offline Necros

• Scientist
    • Blackwater Gulch
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2016, 03:01:39 PM »
Next up we have Colin Buchanan. A gunslinger who once worked as an engineer for the Blackwater Rail Line and is arch nemisis of The Norwegian. Now he works with the Unsung, putting his skills to good use creating all sorts of monster killing implements like the Werecatcher.