Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:48:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686604
  • Total Topics: 118111
  • Online Today: 626
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: (commercial) Born of Clairon Miniatures ! (premium painted terrain services)  (Read 1516 times)

Offline sundayhero

• Scatterbrained Genius
Hi,

Finally my professional website is online (the contact form is still under progress, but you can contact me by private message or info"at"clairon-miniatures"dot"com) :

http://clairon-miniatures.com/

You will be able to see my latest commission work, in sculpting, painting, scenery and terrain. You would probably be interested by some of my latest wargame terrain, like :

new river sets :

Or soft road system sets :

Or :

Now you can choose for all your terrain bases color 4 diferent colors choices :

1Bush wars (=reddish dirt)
2Central europe (=generic dirt)
3Arid
4Desert

Since I'm using high quality artistic paints only, you will be able to find the perfect match for your own scenery, or order diferent stuffs and always find a similar color  :thumbsup: Of course you can still choose flocking colors and type, flowers, bushes, etc...

Great news : I can also create textured mats on demand again ! using best acrylic products and high quality cloth, from 2'x2' to 6'x4', any style, like these :

Or :

As usual, one of my main concepts is to offer on demand, tailormade scenery and terrain, but with an affordable price. For instance, basic terrain (like roads, hedges, or rivers) will start from 5euros, to 15euros/each for most standard sizes and demands. But of course, if you can afford it (like brands, stores, or hardcore fanatic collectors), everything is possible  ;)

I'm a registred professional artisan, every order come with invoice. 

ps : You can see read more info on my work here :

http://leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=79241.0

Offline Mason

• Elder God
  • Eternal Butterfly!
    • Blind Beggar Miniatures
I recognise that river!
 :D

I can highly recommend the level of the work available here.
sundayhero made a modular river for me and I am very happy with it.

Some more pictures here:

http://leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=76093.180

Offline robh

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Spanish offworld colonies
A very happy customer here too! Sundayhero did the vines and wine press set on the website for me and hopefully will be starting on something new soon.

Very skilful modeller, excellent communication in the design and during construction and careful packing of the pieces for delivery. First class all round.

Offline sundayhero

• Scatterbrained Genius
Thank you both for the positive comments !

Offline sundayhero

• Scatterbrained Genius
Here's a new product available, the winter skirmish 3'x3' (90cmx90cm) gaming mats :

As usual, high quality cloth and acrylic caulk, textured (with engraved details) and fully painted, including with snow effect flocking (snow effect flock from one of the best brands on the market).

Here's some detailed pics :

I wanted to make a textured mat with battle worn, dirty snow effect, instead of a bright, christmas-look puffy snow field.

You can also see the engraved stone tiles : I made just a few spots for these, so I can cover the stone tiles with buildings and/or trees and use the mat for diferent games and setups.

If you're interest, feel free to contact me. As usual, everything is made on demand, so you can choose the engraved details, the dirt background color, etc...and the final product come painted and ready to play; with a professional invoice.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 02:31:29 PM by sundayhero »