Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 03:22:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690523
  • Total Topics: 118335
  • Online Today: 732
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Eureka Relsease 28mm Moorcock Miniatures - Hawkmoon, Jerry Cornelius  (Read 9580 times)

Offline Kamandi

• Librarian
Re: Eureka Relsease 28mm Moorcock Miniatures - Hawkmoon, Jerry Cornelius
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2017, 08:41:41 PM »
I see the Defenders of the Karmarg are available from Eureka. I shall be impatiently awaiting the Legions of Granbretan. Lets be honest - the Karmarg soldiers are nice but they are normal humans in fancy armor. I'm keen on the weird animal masked Granbretanians.
"Something had happened in the dim past...! A natural disaster coupled with Radiation! The people in the bunkers lived out their lives and died dreaming of a day of return---The radiation would be gone---and the world would be left waiting---"

Offline Hobby Services

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2017, 10:27:40 PM »
I'm keen on the weird animal masked Granbretanians.

Given your screen name and image, I'm hardly surprised to hear you say that, Kamandi.  How're Prince Tuftan and Doctor Canus doing these days, anyway?  :)

Offline Tordenskjold

• Librarian
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2017, 01:34:36 PM »
I swung by Fighting 15s' webshop to get the three characters after seeing this post earlier today... And they're all out of stock!  :o

Interest was certainly bigger than I'd ever figured. Hope this is a general trend, and it gives Eureka confidence in expanding the range.

Offline Kamandi

• Librarian
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2017, 12:13:54 AM »
Given your screen name and image, I'm hardly surprised to hear you say that, Kamandi.  How're Prince Tuftan and Doctor Canus doing these days, anyway?  :)

They are doing well, sir. Both appear in Kamandi Challenge #1 published last week. My first new monthly adventure in almost 40 years!

Offline Fighting15s

• Scientist
    • Fighting 15s
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2017, 10:06:15 AM »
I swung by Fighting 15s' webshop to get the three characters after seeing this post earlier today... And they're all out of stock!  :o

Interest was certainly bigger than I'd ever figured. Hope this is a general trend, and it gives Eureka confidence in expanding the range.

Sorry about that. I have more on order.

Ian
Ian
Fighting 15s
Gladiator Miniatures, Fighting 15s Flags, Martian Empires and Flashing Blade Miniatures
https://www.fighting15s.com

Offline Tordenskjold

• Librarian
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2017, 10:53:57 AM »
Sorry about that. I have more on order.

Ian

Will you be ordering some of the Wolf Order soldiers too? I have not seen them on Eureka's site, but I know they exist.

Offline Fighting15s

• Scientist
    • Fighting 15s
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2017, 06:03:28 PM »
Will you be ordering some of the Wolf Order soldiers too? I have not seen them on Eureka's site, but I know they exist.

When I get codes and prices from Eureka, yes.

Gamers local to Eureka in Melbourne who can walk and see what's new in often end up showing stuff on the internet well in advance of its actual release. Plus some stuff gets sent out for advance release at shows.

In general, the guide is if it is not on Eureka's Australian site then it has not yet been officially released but examples may well be in circulation. If it's only on Eureka's US site, then Rob has had some in advance for shows. If it's on my site, then I actually either have it in stock, or I am allowed to order it for customers, or I know it is about to arrive in stock. There are some peculiar exceptions. Nic may display stuff at shows but not actually release it for years: the vulture-headed Hawkmoon range figures were at Salute two years ago but are not yet released.

Offline Kamandi

• Librarian
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2017, 06:41:55 AM »
"The vulture-headed Hawkmoon range figures were at Salute two years ago but are not yet released."

The actual Granbretan Empire may arise before the figures get here....

Offline Kamandi

• Librarian
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2017, 12:54:00 AM »
That's pretty awesome Sir Barnaby. I'll wait impatiently for them to go on sale....