Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 09:25:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Playtesters / Readers Wanted for 15+28mm Skirmish Game  (Read 894 times)

Offline Mr. Peabody

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Canuck Amok
Playtesters / Readers Wanted for 15+28mm Skirmish Game
« on: June 26, 2017, 03:15:56 PM »
Folks, I've been writing a skirmish level game over the last year and a bit that I think you might enjoy.

It started out as a fast-playing Post-Apocalyptic romp in a near-future or sci-fi setting, but it's showing potential for historical gaming as well.

Quote from: All Units Engage
All Units Engage (AUE) is a set of simple rules for fast-play skirmish games for two or more players. Rules that will allow
you to quickly ‘Stat’ out just about any figure or vehicle in your collection, plunk down some terrain, explain a few
basics, and start rolling dice. The game plays equally well with 15mm or 28mm miniatures.

Games are intended to be short, with an emphasis on achieving objectives inside of a brief span of turns. The
focus is on sci-fi, near-future and post-apocalyptic gaming, but the mechanics are flexible enough to support a wider
variety of settings.

Our local group has been playing and developing this steadily for the last year, but right now a few more eyes are needed on the copy and ideally some more dice should be rolling on the table. Not a lot, just a couple of folks who have a moment to to read at least a chapter or two and contribute some feedback.

If you think you would be interested in lending a hand, please get in touch via PM. I'll email you a Draft Copy of All Units Engage, the current QRS and anything else you need to play the Open Beta.

Thanks for stopping by!
-Thomas

Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers. P. Cushing
Peabody Here!

Offline Mr. Peabody

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Canuck Amok
Re: Playtesters / Readers Wanted for 15+28mm Skirmish Game
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 08:10:29 PM »
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has expressed a desire to participate in this round of playtesting!  8)

Your enthusiasm is much appreciated.  :D