Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:55:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: "Never trust anyone on the Frontier" an ...epic NWF Campaign  (Read 96165 times)

Offline OSHIROmodels

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
  • Custom terrain a speciality.
    • Oshiro modelterrain
Re: "Never trust anyone on the Frontier" an ...epic NWF Campaign
« Reply #90 on: July 08, 2021, 02:36:03 PM »
Great thread chaps  :)
cheers

James

https://www.oshiromodels.co.uk/

Twitter account -     @OSHIROmodels
Instagram account - oshiromodels

http://redplanetminiatures.blogspot.co.uk/
http://jimbibblyblog.blogspot.com/

Offline giorgio

• Scientist
« Reply #91 on: July 08, 2021, 03:15:11 PM »
ehm..there is absolutly no need to "invent" anything cause THERE IS actually a REAL fight between the gamers, true warriors  and readers of the only and true wargame/way of life book that is TSATF  ;) and those serfs of the hindus, Inglish, memsahibs, "trhee lions cheating mob at el Wembley  ;) ;)" that instead of behave like warriors and men ..drink only memsahib Pim's n. 1 and read TMWWBK and other El Osprey toxic stuff :D

Italwars, scum of the worst useless heretics, filthy refusal, the kafilas bringing goods to Peshawar refuse to travel close to Kabul to avoid your heretic  smell, thief of mules, traitor of True Rule!
I ask to this forum: Is there one khan in the Kabul area who embraces the jihad to bring the True Rule TMWWBK to all Kabuli and send to me the head of this foolish liar before the starting of the Polo season?
Oshido, from the deep far east, will you be the predestined? The Osprey Champion to stabilize the situation ? 190 mile is the journey from Peshawar to Kabul, 190 heretic warriors will be killed in the treacherous passes, 190 will be the mules you send to Waziristan, 190 the times you will read the True Rule to convert all kabuli and than march with them to Swat and report me the head of the Mad of the traitors. Kabul will be your award!
I Mulehead torch of faithfull devoted pilgrims, promise Kabul to whom will take this quest and True rule wil assure a +2 to all dice!

Offline Umra Khan

• Scientist
« Reply #92 on: July 08, 2021, 03:40:42 PM »
False Prophet of False Faith your book is full of false statements ... the distance from Kabul to Peshawar is 142 miles (there is a new motorway) ... for every mile your caravan travels a mule you will lose and when you will arrive at your destination you will be naked of all possessions and ready to accept the One Faith.

Offline italwars

• Mastermind
« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2021, 04:11:55 PM »
Giorgio i could try to do the impossible and even accept your good faith in sticking with the book (TMTWB) favourite by your ferenghi  masters ...and i would even be ready, MAYBE, to accept it and even adotp it...but in exchange you ll have to show us, once for all, whose side you're...so for example  try to call a jiirga with the  11 ferenghi imperialists at El  Wembley and let them drink, mixed with their usual  gin tonic,  a potion that your withch doctor had prepared and let us see if they ll be overwelmed, in the following 90 mns  by a well deserved diarrhea..If so you could trust me and in  that case and only in that very  case i'll adopt and read every morning and teach to all my men your bloody TMTWB. >:D
« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 05:11:55 PM by italwars »

Offline sjwalker51

• Scientist
« Reply #94 on: July 08, 2021, 05:12:47 PM »
In the words of Brother Belcher

“They’re all quite mad, you know”

Offline giorgio

• Scientist
« Reply #95 on: July 10, 2021, 08:42:52 AM »
Sunday a great jirga is called in the British fort in Wembleystan. Eleven Khans are convocated to discuss the power preminence in all Afghanistan. Together they decide to fight  eleven imperialist units: Pathan Brothers, Punjab awakes, the turban of Derruti crowns its head, where is the victory? give her your turbans, she is slave of Kabul all Afghans cry! Wembleystan will be green like the Peshawar grass white like the Pamir snow and red for the blood of feringhees!
Umra, Italwars, all feringhees enemies, get your jezail, draw your tulwar from its sheath: to Wembleystan to Wembleystan my brothers and Sunday all the Continent will be ours!!!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 10:01:30 AM by giorgio »

Offline Major Blunder

• Schoolboy
« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2021, 02:00:39 PM »
Hi, new to this Forum... Great pics , terrain, and minis. Here's some of mine, for what it's worth..
Nepalese swarming like ants over rough terrain..

Offline Major Blunder

• Schoolboy
« Reply #97 on: July 10, 2021, 02:03:15 PM »
...a few Highlanders run like the devil from swarms of angry flying red ants..

Offline Major Blunder

• Schoolboy
« Reply #98 on: July 10, 2021, 02:06:00 PM »
A plastic elephant 🐘 gun train melting in the heat...

Offline Major Blunder

• Schoolboy
« Reply #99 on: July 10, 2021, 02:11:06 PM »
Indian infantry under the able direction of Lt. Guptee..
Plus some British infantry skirmishing for beer... they haven't seen a pub since last Saturday

Offline italwars

• Mastermind
« Reply #100 on: July 10, 2021, 02:17:03 PM »
Did you see those ferenghi leaded by this newcomer officer of the raj ..you  didn’t believed me, Giorgio and other followers , when I said that the English had raised a brand new  force , even if small and recruited among Minifigs soldiers from old good times, and they are training and manoeuvring in the plain of Peshawar …if they ll then match toward my recently acquired  lands and village as a spy told me ..while in tank and behond kyber all of you are spenting time drinking black tea and reading your toilet paper book called TMTWB my warriors are observing those imperialist becoming every day bigger and even parading with a big strange monster animal recruited among the Hindus 😮..what I could  do without the promised modern rifles and left only with your garbage el Osprey book instead of  ammos if they decide to leave their base ?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 02:44:30 PM by italwars »

Offline giorgio

• Scientist
« Reply #101 on: July 10, 2021, 06:27:16 PM »
Italwars your faith is weak as a jackal pet, if you convert to True Rule with a pure heart you do not need any new rifle 'cause all your warriors will be invulnerabile to feringhee bullets!
But to avoid Almighty Rules punishment use correct acronyms: TMWWBK!!!
Now prepare your proud kabuli, assist tomorrow the massacre of feringhee in Wembleystan and be ready to receive their punitive expedition: no fear any harm if you'll fight with True Rule on your side!!!

Offline italwars

• Mastermind
« Reply #102 on: July 11, 2021, 10:40:03 PM »
Wargame is coming Rome..sorry home :) :)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 10:41:35 PM by italwars »

Offline Umra Khan

• Scientist
« Reply #103 on: July 13, 2021, 11:04:31 AM »
After the horrible and disgusting conversion of Italwars to the new False Faith ... due to a wrong penalty kick  >:D >:D >:D
Umra Khan in his fortress of Mogala is planning new actions... with him are his trusty cutthroats to which Zarin khan has been added ;
Zarin informs Umra that he has managed to ingratiate himself with the Malicious Wazir and that his mission in Waziristan is progressing well
(Zarin knows that his mission to enter the graces of Malicuious Wazir is very dangerous and risks his life if he fails).

Zarin tells Umra that he oversized the Pass of Jandol Kot and when he saw the column of Gen. SImmons advancing towards the pass gave news to the Malicious Wazir.
Who commissioned El Quartah to organize a Lashkar and attack the Ferenghi rearguard.

Now for Umra there is  another problem, an old friend whos has taken the path of perdition...just for a Ferenghi game called  football...
He has only an option...the elimination of the sinner... and with a heavy heart he has  called Zamud Khan SASS ( Special Afridi Sniper Service )  of the Peshawar Agency "The Cleansing"

Offline italwars

• Mastermind
« Reply #104 on: July 13, 2021, 11:21:34 AM »
A given word is a given word!
Even in the frontier ?😏😆