Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 10, 2024, 02:40:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: BLACK ARMY PRODUCTIONS NEW RELEASE: Flying Tackle  (Read 2031 times)

Offline Doc Twilight

• Mastermind
  • We have no time for Trucers!
    • Black Army Productions
BLACK ARMY PRODUCTIONS NEW RELEASE: Flying Tackle
« on: October 08, 2012, 11:53:15 PM »
I'm excited as heck to announce that Black Army Productions has released two already wildly popular teams in our new fantasy football range, "Flying Tackle." These are Heroic Scale 28mm figures designed for use with any of the popular Fantasy Sports games currently available.  We released these a few months ago, while the website was still in development hell, and immediately sold out of our first run. So... perhaps I'm on to something.

At any rate, here's what we have, so far:

"Willy's Conquerors" - Not your Grandpa Wilbur's Halflings, that's for sure. Armored and ready to give a good fight, these are the Halflings I always wanted, and was never able to get, until I broke down and had them sculpted... Sculpted by Pierre Francois Jacquet. (Who's also done work for Impact, amongst others.)

The figures in this team can be purchased individually, or a team set can be purchased, which features ten Halflings in randomly selected poses and two modular Treemen with multiple arm and head options.

"Gorton's Fishermen" - From beneath the waters, in sunken cities built in Strange Aeons long ago... Gorton's Fishermen include Fishmen, Diving Suit equipped Warriors, and the infamous "Cthulhutaur".  Sculpted by my good friend Leandro Ventic, who has supported Black Army from the beginning.

Many uses for these guys. I have yet to finish painting my own team, but you can see some partially painted examples on the website, and painter/photographer Scott Mosher is finishing up a spectacular team for display on our website shortly.

As with Willy's Conquerors, you can purchase these figures individually or in a team pack, in this case featuring four Warriors, seven fishmen, and one Cthulhutaur.

Mention in your order that you are from the LAF and I'll refund 10% of your purchase price. (Will have to do this post checkout - still learning our new site software.)

New teams are on the horizon!

-Doc

Offline Jonas

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • OUT OF PRINT!
    • Deathworld Adventures
Re: BLACK ARMY PRODUCTIONS NEW RELEASE: Flying Tackle
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 02:25:39 PM »
Great stuff and welcome back, it is really nice to see Black Army up and running again :)

Offline Doc Twilight

• Mastermind
    • Black Army Productions
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 08:26:33 PM »
Great stuff and welcome back, it is really nice to see Black Army up and running again :)

Good to hear from an old friend, Jonas:) Thank you kindly. Hope you are well.

-Alex

Offline Tacgnol

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 08:30:02 PM »
I've said it before in another thread but I love those diving suit warriors.

Offline Doc Twilight

• Mastermind
    • Black Army Productions
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 09:27:58 PM »
Thanks, Tac. I'm very proud of them. Took a lot of work to find the right suit, and Leandro executed them perfectly, I think. I've been told I should do armed versions of 'em too. They seem to be very popular.

-Alex

Offline Jonas

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • OUT OF PRINT!
    • Deathworld Adventures
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2012, 12:55:35 PM »
Armed versions would be a great idea. I have already had a look at the models and was wondering what I could use them for instead of fantasy football.

Offline Doc Twilight

• Mastermind
    • Black Army Productions
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2012, 06:42:29 PM »
Armed versions would be a great idea. I have already had a look at the models and was wondering what I could use them for instead of fantasy football.

Duely noted.

To be fair, in the meanwhile they are open handed, so wouldn't be hard to equip as such.

-Alex