Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:43:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Black Army: Ehrhardt E-V/4 now available!  (Read 3749 times)

Offline Doc Twilight

• Mastermind
  • We have no time for Trucers!
    • Black Army Productions
Black Army: Ehrhardt E-V/4 now available!
« on: December 18, 2009, 09:33:18 AM »
Yay!

The Ehrhardt is -finally- in stock at Black Army. It will retail for $35, as previously announced, and is available for order immediately. We are also running a holiday promotion, which I've mentioned elsewhere here on the site. Stop by the site and have a look!

-Doc

Online aircav

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
    • the aircav saga
Re: Black Army: Ehrhardt E-V/4 now available!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 04:37:50 PM »
But where's Mata Hari?

Keith  :?

Offline Doc Twilight

• Mastermind
    • Black Army Productions
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 09:14:12 PM »
But where's Mata Hari?

Keith  :?

Keith -

Good question:)

She was sent in for casting about three weeks ago (along with Dillinger and the others), and I haven't heard a word about her yet. The caster is good, but has been dropping the ball on certain items for me lately, in terms of timing. I suspect he's got a larger number of clients now than he expected.

However, I'm crossing my fingers she'll be available soon. I'll let you  know if I hear anything.

-Doc

Offline Helen

• The Grey Heron
  • Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 11:03:20 PM »
Keith -

Good question:)

She was sent in for casting about three weeks ago (along with Dillinger and the others), and I haven't heard a word about her yet. The caster is good, but has been dropping the ball on certain items for me lately, in terms of timing. I suspect he's got a larger number of clients now than he expected.

However, I'm crossing my fingers she'll be available soon. I'll let you  know if I hear anything.

-Doc

The French military nabbed her! Wine and dine before being shot for the second time.  lol

Helen
Best wishes,
Helen
Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well (V van Gogh)

Offline Doc Twilight

• Mastermind
    • Black Army Productions
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 05:48:31 AM »
The French military nabbed her! Wine and dine before being shot for the second time.  lol

Helen

HAH!:)

Actually, you may be half right. I received the master castings from the new mold this weekend, and it appears that the caster didn't mold Mata Hari. Instead, she was replaced by some sort of spaceship bits... which are very nice, but not at all related to our own range of miniatures. I'm convinced that the French may have got hold of her again. The French Canadians, at least...

*sigh*

-Doc

former user

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2009, 07:52:34 AM »
maybe Your caster is doing french military for someone else and they caught her - and the spaceship bits are a "french message", that she rests in space...

ot he is casting some dollhouse furniture and she took a break with John Dillinger - You will find out when Your range has been naturally extended to include "Billy Dillinger, Mata Hari's son"

Or she is a having a short trip with Buzz Lightyear  ;)

Offline Doc Twilight

• Mastermind
    • Black Army Productions
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2009, 08:28:55 AM »
maybe Your caster is doing french military for someone else and they caught her - and the spaceship bits are a "french message", that she rests in space...

ot he is casting some dollhouse furniture and she took a break with John Dillinger - You will find out when Your range has been naturally extended to include "Billy Dillinger, Mata Hari's son"

Or she is a having a short trip with Buzz Lightyear  ;)

Hah!:)

No, it's far more simple than that. My grandfather would say something, and I'm afraid I'd have to agree. It's some sort of nefarious ROMANIAN plot. They always have it in for us Magyars...;)

Actually, I'm suspecting these pieces I got are pieces of an Antonov (can't remember the model number, somebody help me out - big huge Soviet aircraft with multi-wheeled landing gear?), as the caster does model aircraft for other companies. So I can't rule out the nefarious plot of some sort of Communist regime...

On a side note, John Dillinger, Julian the Apostate, and our "Mystery Man" cast up beautifully. That horse is a real beauty too.

-Doc

Offline AndyG

• Bookworm
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2009, 11:18:38 PM »

On the subject of plots having watched the Ehrhardt (and Romfell) projects) with baited breath  ;D I now  cannot get the button  with the E mail address to work  on the Black Army productions site, help is it just me or is there a glitch  :-[.   

Offline Doc Twilight

• Mastermind
    • Black Army Productions
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2009, 02:25:32 AM »
On the subject of plots having watched the Ehrhardt (and Romfell) projects) with baited breath  ;D I now  cannot get the button  with the E mail address to work  on the Black Army productions site, help is it just me or is there a glitch  :-[.   

Seems to be working for me, Andy. But email is: mithraeum@sbcglobal.net

-Doc

Offline AndyG

• Bookworm
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2009, 05:20:35 PM »

Doc

Icon still not working at my end, must be one of those things. Thanks for getting back to me and more importantly for taking the plunge and making some obscure but wonderful armoured vechs available, roll on the Romfell and who knows perhaps one day a Garford? :-*

I'll drop you a e mail re the Ehhardt.

Andy

Offline Hauptgefreiter

• Mastermind
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2009, 06:20:55 PM »
Hello Andy,
as I see it, pressing the "Mail" button on Doc's page will start your mail client (something like Outlook or Thunderbird). If you don't have a mail client installed (because you're working with web based mail) you'll receive an error message...
Maybe that's the problem  ;)
per aspera ad astra