Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:31:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Very cool news from Ramshackle Games. Nuclear Renaissance 2 coming out soon.  (Read 17132 times)

Offline Darkoath

• Mastermind
Oh that looks really nice!  Never did get a copy of NR so I am glad it is being released again! :D

Darkoath

Offline Dr. The Viking

• Galactic Brain
  • Rowdy, Hostile and Wrong Inc.
    • Dr. The Vikings Miniature Games Hell
It's friday night, maybe he's had a bit too much to drink...

Or else he's just really trying to push the envelope on those Gondor folks.  lol
My Empire - where everything I ever did is collected:

http://www.c0wabunga.com

Offline dijit

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • And when Eric eats a banana...
Or else he's just really trying to push the envelope on those Gondor folks.  lol
lol!

Offline Ramshackle_Curtis

• Mastermind
    • http://www.ramshacklegames.co.uk/
Just for the record, I didn't mean to infringe copyright on Curtis' pictures quite so blatantly but I am just so excited about this release.

HA, free advertising dude, Im all for it. Post these images wherever you want, please! Its a shame you live so far away because Id love to play some games on my board with you.

Yes, well Im just waiting for the rules and boxes to come from the printers. The delays on it are anoying, the boxes cant be printed because the guy who does the die setting cant get to work due to the snow in the uk! Im aiming for a release at the end of the month. Im getting quite excited!

Offline myincubliss

• Mad Scientist
    • dead lead project
Is there going to be some sort of preorder bonus? Or is that overly cheeky of me?

Offline Commander Vyper

• Galactic Brain
  • Remember Reach.
Is there going to be some sort of preorder bonus? Or is that overly cheeky of me?

Extremely!  :D
Now water can flow....or water can crash...be water my friend.
Sifu Bruce Lee.

• Mastermind
Hah, well no actual bonus but if you let me know I will chuck in some extra bits and pieces if you want....

Offline Little Pete

• Bookworm
Sign me up for that Curtis. Well, you probably shouldn't bother really since I'll be ordering so much stuff that there won't be space for extra bits.

I will be coming back to the UK on occasion so I'd definitely consider making a trip to wherever you are to see the Ramshackle Forges and play a game or three. I love the terrain setup you have going on with the main promo photo for NR2. It looks like a cool table to play on. This gives me good motivation to get a lot more terrain going and I look forward to seeing how the new rules play out.

Looking forward to the release.

Pete

PS: Now I need to get my remaining models painted up asap.

• Mastermind
Im in Nottingham, centre of the lead belt and unofficial home of the hobby(tm)!

Offline Little Pete

• Bookworm
Nice. Well my folks are in Cornwall but it shouldn't be too much work to catch a train up there and hang out. I could always combine it with a trip to Forge World to drool over the big models before I come to your place and spend 10% as much for 50% more resin  :)

Offline Dewbakuk

• Administrator
  • Galactic Brain
Nice. Well my folks are in Cornwall but it shouldn't be too much work to catch a train up there and hang out. I could always combine it with a trip to Forge World to drool over the big models before I come to your place and spend 10% as much for 50% more resin  :)

While I wouldn't want to put you off from coming, Cornwall is 4+ hours away on the train...

You can't actually visit Forge World, they're just an office and a warehouse, but Warhammer World usually has a bunch of stuff on display. Of course, you could just spend it all at Ramshackle and fill your suitcase!
So many projects..... so little time.......

Offline Little Pete

• Bookworm
Oh I know it's a good distance but when you live in the US and your trip to the next state can be 4 hours (edge of DC to Scranton, PA) then it seems much less to get around England.

I guess I meant Warhammer World all in all. It would make sense that they would stock a good amount of Forge World given their proximity. I'd still buy mostly Ramshackle stuff though. There is just no comparison for the price.

Offline Dewbakuk

• Administrator
  • Galactic Brain
True, I think it's partly down to how much more expensive traveling is over here. Plus, you know, everything is usually closer here so why travel :)

Offline Captain Gamma

• Mad Scientist
    • https://killerbgames.co.uk/
I can't wait for this. I managed to get the previous version and it's very slick.

I love the look of the new figures.

The Scrap Knights have always interested me, I'd love to see a few more.
"Morning!"

• Mastermind

Oh I know it's a good distance but when you live in the US and your trip to the next state can be 4 hours (edge of DC to Scranton, PA) then it seems much less to get around England.

Well, awesome. My folks live in Cornwall too! Anway, come up to the unit and have a cofee and a game then we can go down to WhWorld for the veteran gamers night and some beers! The veteran night is a thursday and there are always some awesome armies around.

The Scrap Knights have always interested me, I'd love to see a few more.

Thanks for the compliments. The scrap knight models were all sculpted by Gill. He helped me by sculpting half of the intial release of Ramshackle stuff. Unfortunately he has a real job now! I will have to get him to sculpt up another scrap night or 2....