Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:47:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Vanvlak's Infinity terrain (also useful for other non-gritty sci-fi) WIP pics  (Read 1825 times)

Offline Vanvlak

• Galactic Brain
It's been some time since I focused on a project, so now I'm working on ...three or four.
And three of these are terrain-centred, this being one of them: a series of bits of scenery for Infinity.
I plagiarised my own work - some months ago I'd began a project on a cyberspace setting which eventually folded; the bits are resurfacing here.

Some pics of Work-In-Progress:
Launch pad - with a large advert for a Mobile phones antiquarian business. My scale-model from Infinity is standing on the launch pad.

A postmodern (or post retro?) garage/hangar - this is based on a discarded wing mirror part I found in a car park.

Inside - sorry, pic not that clear. You can see a vehicle servicing rig to the right.

Last - an engine test bed. I might be keeping the VISA logo visible. I know it looks misaligned - the parts are not all glued in place, as I will be paiting the engine and the tower separately.

All three have detail parts missing - not to mention the paint, of course.

Offline Reed

• Mad Scientist
  • Once bought, must be painted.
Awesome ! I could save some ideas from this to share with my local Infinity group.

Offline Vanvlak

• Galactic Brain
Awesome ! I could save some ideas from this to share with my local Infinity group.
Thanks - share away.
Just don't use anyone's newly-bought iphone 7...  :D

Offline Vanvlak

• Galactic Brain
A fuel pump - this will be attached to the hangar base.