Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:57:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689609
  • Total Topics: 118286
  • Online Today: 662
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online
Users: 5
Guests: 545
Total: 550

Recent

Author Topic: Post-apocalyptic skirmish rules for LAF figs?  (Read 8623 times)

Offline Grimmnar

• Scatterbrained Genius
Re: Post-apocalyptic skirmish rules for LAF figs?
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2011, 07:29:20 PM »
Is there any way to download Meltdown without signing up for file dropper?

Dont need to sign up for Filedropper. Just watch which link you are clicking when you click. I did the same thing so did till i realized i clicked the wrong link. :-)

Grimm

Offline n815e

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2011, 08:49:11 PM »
Salvage Crew seems interesting to me.  It's the re-release of Star Mogul and will be free from MegaMinis.

Offline Lowtardog

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2011, 09:30:13 PM »
Mutants and Ray Guns from Ganesha, Combat Zone or any 2 hour Wargames.....lots of zombie games would work well too

Offline Faust23

• Mastermind
  • Father of Sorrows
    • Strategic Elite: Skirmish Wargames for the Discerning Strategist
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2011, 04:59:35 AM »
I've received my copyright for my man to man skirmish game Strike Force Commander.  It should be available for purchase around September - October.

It is perfect for these minis.

Author of the Origins Award 2013 Nominated Brink of Battle: Skirmish Gaming through the Ages; Epic Heroes: Skirmish Gaming in the Realms of Fantasy; and Scrappers: Post-Apocalyptic Skirmish Wargames published by Osprey Games

Offline NurgleHH

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
  • Spacelord
    • Victory Decision Vietnam
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2011, 08:49:01 AM »
I've received my copyright for my man to man skirmish game Strike Force Commander.  It should be available for purchase around September - October.

It is perfect for these minis.

You have forgotten to give us more information about your system. And, by the way, the name is not a good name for a skirmish, sounds like a 6mm scifi mass-combat-game.
Victory Decision Vietnam here: leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=43264.0

Victory Decision Spacelords here: leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=68939.0

My pictures: http://pictures.dirknet.de/

Offline Ramshackle_Curtis

• Mastermind
    • http://www.ramshacklegames.co.uk/
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2011, 09:19:16 AM »
As promoted earlier, Nuclear Renaissance! Its a gang based game with very integrated vehicle rules. The strongest point though is that it works really well as a multi player game.

The basic game is a free download on my web site.
http://www.ramshacklegames.co.uk/nuclear/downloads.html

I am at the moment still working on the update, which is an extension of the main game. Its a massive list of extra options and skills, plus a campaign system.

If anyone were interested in reading (or even better playtesting!) and sending me some comments it would be most appreciated.

I really enjoy it. Its got a great blend of simple and complex. The complex bit is buying your gangs. With the update, there are literally hundreds of skills to choose. However, its all written down on your character sheet, and in game its really a simple mechanic. Its a great game for multiplayer as I said. We often play 5 or 6 player games. While this can take a while with so many players, the game engine handles it really well.

Offline YPU

• Galactic Brain
  • In glorious 3D!
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2011, 09:25:16 AM »
Curtis, are you talking about the download on the web page, or do we need to PM you about the new update? I always found your system very interesting but my gaming group was a bit put of by the lack of options, so this might fix that, also campaign systems are somewhat of a particular interest of mine, I am always looking for new ones.
3d designer, sculptor and printer, at your service!

3d files! (here)

Offline Faust23

• Mastermind
  • Father of Sorrows
    • Strategic Elite: Skirmish Wargames for the Discerning Strategist
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2011, 04:46:19 PM »
You have forgotten to give us more information about your system. And, by the way, the name is not a good name for a skirmish, sounds like a 6mm scifi mass-combat-game.

No, that would be Future War Commander.   My title has existed since 2006, long before I even heard of Future War Commander.  So, thanks for the feedback, but the name isn't changing.

And I wasn't using this thread to plug my game mechanics, just let the group know something appropriate to these minis is coming in October.

Offline Ramshackle_Curtis

• Mastermind
    • http://www.ramshacklegames.co.uk/
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2011, 12:17:55 PM »
Curtis, are you talking about the download on the web page, or do we need to PM you about the new update? I always found your system very interesting but my gaming group was a bit put of by the lack of options, so this might fix that, also campaign systems are somewhat of a particular interest of mine, I am always looking for new ones.

Yes, a new update, its in its final play test stage, so if you would participate (even by just reading it!) that would be great. PM me with your email address and I will send the documents. Its got a ton of options, so your buddies might have a go now....