Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:50:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: (KICKSTARTER) Outrider Auto Combat- The first car is done!!  (Read 17921 times)

Offline Too Bo Coo

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • The Adder Noir
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 03:08:55 AM by Too Bo Coo »
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men."
-Willy Wonka

Offline Grimmnar

• Scatterbrained Genius
Re: (KICKSTARTER) Outrider Auto Combat Is Live!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2014, 08:32:21 AM »
Lookie lookie who has come to play?
Looking forward to this.

Grimm

Offline YPU

• Galactic Brain
  • In glorious 3D!
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2014, 10:21:41 AM »
Shipping appears to be somewhat of an issue for mainland Europe.
TBC. I assume you are using your special expat powers?  lol
3d designer, sculptor and printer, at your service!

3d files! (here)

Offline Too Bo Coo

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • The Adder Noir
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2014, 02:06:41 PM »
I wanted to wait until the KS went live, but I can say it now, I'll be the person making the cars at the 125 pledge! :D

Offline Too Bo Coo

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • The Adder Noir
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2014, 02:07:17 PM »
I'll ask Gregg, or you can post the question to him as well, about adding in Europe.

Offline YPU

• Galactic Brain
  • In glorious 3D!
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2014, 02:12:14 PM »
I was getting the impression you were involved somehow, good to hear. I can confirm your custom cars look even better in hand then the pictures.  :D
The kickstarter mentions this:
If you live in a country not listed, or you have a PO Box, military address or any other special delivery situation, please contact me so that we can come up with a shipping quote before you pledge. Pledgers will be responsible for any ensuing fees, taxes or tariffs imposed in accordance with your local customs, postal or government policies.

Tough I must admit that the pledge levels boldly claiming "only ships too" could have turned me down from this before discovering that piece at the bottom.  :-X :?

Offline Too Bo Coo

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • The Adder Noir
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2014, 02:47:00 PM »
I was getting the impression you were involved somehow, good to hear. I can confirm your custom cars look even better in hand then the pictures.  :D
The kickstarter mentions this:
Tough I must admit that the pledge levels boldly claiming "only ships too" could have turned me down from this before discovering that piece at the bottom.  :-X :?

And at least we know at this price point, it customs does assess a tax, it wont be Dwarven Forge numbers... :D  I really like how he set up the pledges, clear very manageable.  He's not offering the sun and the moon, but made affordable and manageable goals.

Offline Too Bo Coo

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • The Adder Noir
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2014, 05:46:44 PM »
Already more than 1/3 to the funding level on Day 1!

I've been playing Outrider for about 2 years now and I have to say, it is my favorite PA autocombat game.  Plus the ability to make your own custom cars just sends it over the top! :D

Offline YPU

• Galactic Brain
  • In glorious 3D!
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2014, 09:04:15 AM »
There is an update concerning the shipping. Apparently there was a change in the kickstarter rules? In any case he heeds a postal code to predict the cost before being able to list the country.

Offline Grimmnar

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2014, 09:59:55 AM »
I wanted to wait until the KS went live, but I can say it now, I'll be the person making the cars at the 125 pledge! :D
Hey TBC,

Can you elaborate? I didn't see anything at the $125 backer level about custom cars.

Grimm

Offline YPU

• Galactic Brain
  • In glorious 3D!
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2014, 10:03:10 AM »
IN ADDITION: Legendary ‘Riders are are recognized publicly for their support in the rulebook and immortalized as a character in Outrider, complete with special rules and a customized miniature.

Offline Too Bo Coo

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • The Adder Noir
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2014, 12:33:05 PM »

Cheers Mate :D

Word around the campfire is that Gregg may be opening up some more Legendary spots as the campaign rolls on.  I just dont want to commit to more builds than I can manage very comfortably....

Offline YPU

• Galactic Brain
  • In glorious 3D!
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2014, 01:54:42 PM »
Cheers Mate :D

Word around the campfire is that Gregg may be opening up some more Legendary spots as the campaign rolls on.  I just dont want to commit to more builds than I can manage very comfortably....

No problem. And that sounds like those reachable goals and targets you mentioned. I'll be back early next month so give me a ring if you need somebody to cut some rivets while your working some weekend.  :D

Offline dexter

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2014, 08:03:17 PM »
It looks interesting  but there's not much in the way of kickstarter exclusives and the pledge levels don't have much variety. That aside it looks like a fun game.

Offline Grimmnar

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2014, 10:59:39 PM »
IN ADDITION: Legendary ‘Riders are are recognized publicly for their support in the rulebook and immortalized as a character in Outrider, complete with special rules and a customized miniature.
Its funny. I read it originally. I reread it when i saw TBC comment. I thought long and hard that i MUST be missing something right in front of my face. But with that said if i didn't ask for clarification that you provided i would have never seen it. :-)

Not going to be released/shipped for a year. Cant bang out a dozen or more custom beauties in that time? :-)

Also, will they have custom cards to come with them? Tell me i didn't miss that comment as well. LOL
Will you be able to post them to the public as you cobble them together or hold off for the peeps who earned them first?

Grimm